“Вкусная доступная еда ”
Review of Chau My restaurant

Chau My restaurant
Ranked #50 of 1,047 Restaurants in Hoi An
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Очень гостепреимный хозяин. Вкусная еда, особенно рыбка в горшочке.
Welcoming host. Great local food. Very affordable. Nice breeze by the river!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is my second time here. I enjoyed both of my meals, as did my friend my first night here and the price is hard to beat. However, if it is busy, I would avoid as service will suffer...a lot...with a, “sorry - I’m busy!” However he is quite friendly and busts his buns. Nice ambiance with a partial view of the river. Full disclosure: he gave me a free beer to log on and rate.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went to this restaurant based on the reviews. The food was excellent, I ordered the house special fish which was very very good. The service was great and the staff were very friendly and welcoming. Recommended.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Exceptional food, good price and the service is better that you expect! We found this place on our last night in Hoi An and we wish we found it earlier!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This is actually my second review of this restaurant because the first was a fake five star review that the waiter/owner forced me to write. He literally took my phone and rated this place 5 stars. It was really uncomfortable when there were several poor things to note about our meal.

1. Very long wait to order and receive our food.
2. When the finally food came, we found hair in it, which they did replace.
3. Upsold us. We asked for com ga (chicken), which the waiter said they didn’t have, but told us to order the rotisserie chicken which was triple the cost of the com ga. We realized it was dumb to think they didn’t have com ga if they had the rotisserie chicken.
4. We were sucked in by the sign for cheap beer, but they “ran out”. Likely just a sign to lure people in.
5. Food was just average.
6. Forced 5 star review.