All reviews ancient town free shuttle to the beach villa room fantastic hotel facilities are great took advantage of the free old quarter excellent location special thanks within easy walking distance busy road nice swimming pool few minutes walk hotel guests memorable stay birthday cake comfortable bed
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This was a pleasant place to stag with very helpful staff and well appointed rooms
The balcony view of the pool below was peaceful after the end of my long travel day
The hotel is set back from the street which allows for a peaceful environment
The breakfast buffet was very good and friendly staff service
The location is at the edge of Hoi An so only a very short walk into festivities but not subject you to the local loud noises which is a plus
I even had local vendors deliver my custom ordered goods to the front desk without any hassles allowing more time to enjoy the local offerings

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

4 night stay in this hotel.
The welcome was excellent with cold drinks and towels.
Room was very nice. Clean with a comfortable bed.
Breakfast was good with plenty choice.
Nice swimming pool. There were 2 pools, we only used one of them.
Staff were helpful.
A good location. Walking distance from Hoi An ancient town.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for two nights and it was very peaceful. The villa room was comfortable.
(I got an upgrade to villa room from deluxe).

It is around 9-10 mins walk away from the river and main shopping area of Hoi An.

The spa in hotel offered a 30% promotion for guests who like to enjoy massage and facials.

The manager was attentive, courteous and friendly.

He was always giving us service with a smile and always asked how we were, how our stay was so far etc.

When I first asked for an extension to check out at a later time to 5 pm, I was told it was not possible.

The hotel took note of my request , and they offered to me when the option became available.

I recommend this hotel for travellers who like to soak in peace and quiet amidst busy Hoi An.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Great hotel with fantastic staff . The facilities are very good and clean. The location of the hotel is very near to the center of the ancient town. The staff helped us with all our needs and requirements.
Most recommended!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Wonderful hotel with very helpful staff who just cannot do enough to help you. Would recommend this hotel to anyone. It's a little way from the old town but no more than a five minute stroll along the road.