“THE BEST PLACE EVERRR”
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Deluxe double room
In the yard
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Ciaran L
“THE BEST PLACE EVERRR”
Reviewed 24 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

This place will take you in and make you part of their family. They are the nicest people in vietnam. The rooms are great, beds are comfy and the beer is cheap. The showers!! oh boy don't get me started on the showers, ITS LIKE HEAVEN and angels are pouring water on me. Dad is amazing and hilarious. They will help you find cheap places to get clothing tailored as well. If you don't stay here you are missing out.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: dad was the best
Liked least: leaving
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Michele P
“Just PERFECT”
Reviewed 24 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Best stay ever... staff just AMAZING and the lady "boss" she his just funny and really helpful... the owner are a local family, they are really kind. I totaly advise it.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
ראובן ח
“One of the best places in asia for backpackers”
Reviewed 22 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Me and my gf stayed for 3 nights , and we enjoyed alot.
The price is reasonable.
Very clean and comfortable. Good food . And most important great host family.

Alexandra...
Munich, Germany
“Very nice homestay!”
Reviewed 20 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We really enjoyed our stay at the backpackers home! :) the prize is good, the rooms are new, very clean and comfortable. Breakfast is also really good :) the most important thing: the family who owns the homestay is so nice and helpful! We had a very good time here :)

Jonas B
Reutlingen, Germany
“Awesome homestay”
Reviewed 19 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

What a awesome homestay. I spent 4 nights here, because I liked it so much. It's located not far from the old town and the beach, which can be easily reached by bicycle. The homestay offers bicycles and scooters in very good condition and really cheap prizes. I stayed in a twin room equipped with a comfortable bed, air conditioner, TV and a nice bathroom with a good shower. By the way very clean. I really enjoyed the company of the very friendly and helpful family. They help you with everything you need. They can book your tours or bus, train and flight tickets or can help you with getting a good suit.
Every morning I had a different breakfast, which was delicious. One day they invited us (all guests) to dinner with them, what was so nice of them. I felt really like at home and I'm sure I'm gonna come here again the next time. And if you're interested, take a look at the Hoian Easy Rider Backpacker Tour of the father of the family. I made a tour from Hoian to Hue with him, which I can really recommend to you.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing