“Surprisingly Really Good! Great Founder's history!”

Four Brothers Pizza and Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Amenia
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 8 September 2017

This is a colorful, family oriented restaurant in front of the most unique drive-in movie theater you'll ever see.

Four Brothers Saute is a garlicky sauced (not over done) linguine with sausage and broccoli.. I made it "Supreme" adding feta and their own home grown tomatoes. Home run. And again for lunch the next day, it was so enormous. The Greek salad (with proprietary dressing they also sell by the bottle ) and pizza were also big hits with my family. There are now 9 locations - we did take out from a different site a few days later, and pizza was even better for some reason.

The Drive in is a destination all by itself. Old school, colorful, kitschy, with sound broadcast over radio or blue tooth speakers (provided free with refundable deposit). You can call in snack bar orders for food, popcorn, shakes, beer/wine, and it will be delivered to car.

Love to meet these guys...read the establishment's history and you'll be a fan.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped by since we had to drop my son off at camp. There was really nothing in the area, so we decided to stop and get pizza. Outside was real different, at night they have a drive in movie theater. Inside its a little over decorated. I had the calzone, my son had a personnel pizza with sausage and mushrooms, my dad had a personnel cheese pizza, and my husband had a personnel meat pizza. Food, service and price was average.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Have been here before nothing special, my wife likes their pizza. I prefer pasta plates. I started off with fried calamari and I would never order it again, overcooked. Then I had the chicken parm over ziti which was decent they take chicken breast deep fried and cut into pieces most places use cutlets which I prefer. Food was decent, service was fine. Would go back only if wife asked would not be my first choice.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

We did take out and went to the drive in movie right next door. It was so much fun. Family fun, fresh food, nice people and we loved it.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

I called Four Brothers and ordered take out. Their Greek salad is wonderful, as is their Chicken Parm. When I arrived to pick up dinner, I was sorry I hadn't eaten there. They have a lovely outdoor patio, partially shaded by a large tree, and they were playing classic Frank Sinatra. It was perfect! Next time I'm in the area, this is a must visit.