Review Highlights
Fun and challenging

Great ride with Sandra!!! If you are an experienced rider, try to arrange a ride with a small group... read more

Reviewed 25 October 2018
Giody B
Baden, Switzerland
via mobile
A fabulous end to our honeymoon

As a final activity on our honeymoon, my husband and I enjoyed a stunning 3 hour ride to the beach... read more

Reviewed 6 March 2018

from US$ 79.00
from US$ 200.00
from US$ 232.00
More Info
All reviews horse riding her husband experienced riders hour ride western style speaks excellent english lovely horses beautiful countryside de la plata a lot of fun the river sandra gallop beginners abilities challenging shore
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I had a wonderful experience with Sandra and her lovely horses today - the landscape was just amazing (green hills with herds of horses, eucalyptus forests, long sandy beaches at the shore of Río de la Plata), we've seen some wild animals like parrots and owls, and - of course - had a lot of fun with Sandra's horses which are friendly, willing, sure-footed and in very good condition. Sandra herself was super nice, explaining in detail and with patience the South American style of horse riding which differs a little bit from the classical English style (but no worries at all, it turned out to be even more comfortable and easy!). Besides, I really appreciated that she performed the tour although I contacted her a bit short-term (only the day before) and although I was the only participant that day. Moreover, the prices are really fair. In a nutshell, this was an experience I can absolutely recommend!

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank LeLeLeLeLeLeLeNa
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Amazing ride just outside of Colonia. Sandra's horses are well trained and equipped. She is incredibly friendly speaks perfect english. Super recommended!

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Max S
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our rides, and learned a lot to boot! Sandra is patient, friendly, and speaks excellent English. She knows how to judge levels and accommodate accordingly while keeping it interesting for everyone! The horses are well taken care of and well trained, and the atmosphere is calm but in control. Perfect for a few hours of gorgeous horseback riding!

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank H7368USlaurab
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

Small place with influence of Portuguese and Spanish. It is UNESCO heritage place. Well kept. Lots of parks. We stayed in a park for two hours sitting on a bench. Nice helpful people. Ferry was nice but it makes pollution a lot. It is a day trip. Thanks

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 14 November 2016

More than any other attraction in Colonia except a walking tour of the historic center, this is a must-do! The hosts were wonderful, with great recommendations, and the countryside breathtaking. Galloping on the beach and going into the water was a dream come true! Safety was very high and yet we also had the freedom to direct the horses as much as our skills allowed (not your normal trail ride). I can't wait to return for a full moon ride with a campfire dinner on the beach--I can't imagine a more romantic evening!

Date of experience: December 2015