See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Arrived early morning at 06.00 am with my wife and infant , airport was too crowded and its even a challenge to walk towards the passport control as the pathway is filled with people waiting . Passport control or immigration was another night mare where there was only 05 or 06 counters and there were 100's of travellers waiting in the queue, most frustrating part was that there was no seperate kiosk for families with infants and i can see that lot of babies were crying becoz of the long waiting. I have to literally run around the whole airport to find a luggage trolley and there were many passengers but not enough trolleys.

Airport is in a good location but the infrastructure needs to be upgraded to handle the increasing volume of passengers.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Well... It is a "Just for one night hotel". As you will see in the photos the service is like they were on strike.. LOL.. One towel, no glass in the toilet, not handler in the tab,.. so if you are my age... very difficult and dangerous to have a shower there because you can slipp and fall down!! The service is like the were always waiting for a tip. And yes.. it it regular quite.The restaurant brings your food UNCOVERED!! So dust and everything could fall on your food on the way from the restaurant to your room. Breakfast is not included. I asked the reception to wake me up... THEY FORGOT!!! LOL... Fortunately I put my own alarm but... if I didnt... I would have missed my flight!! It is the Airport hotel for God sake!!! Very upset. Ok Summarising: It is a 2 star hotel with a very poor quality service.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night due to early flight. First room allocated had a horrible smell, I requested another, they obliged me.

Rooms are tired, musty, smelly. The aesthetics would appeal to an artistic person. Wall to wall carpeting which is not properly vacuumed. Housekeeping must be cutting corners. Bathroom has rusty faucets, dodgy brownish water.

It's all bearable due to Airport proximity.

Redemption? A la carte breakfast. I was pleasantly surprised by the good quality and taste, even better than that of the 4-star hotel I'd stayed in Dubai airport.

I wouldn't come back though.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

One of the good airport in UAE. They facilitate the passanger with a good manners and moral ethics. They have a sufficient Duty free and they have thier own airline by the name Air Arabia. Which give 200 destination direct and connecting flights.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Short visit with very nice memories , near to the sharja airport and near to dubai , very nice resturant with multiple choices and very reasonable prices , nice parking space , rapid check in and check out . Very nice Hospitality , but small rooms . Free wifi

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple