8 people are viewing this hotel
$90
eDreams$142
Trip.com$104
Destinia.com$120
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2013

The hotel in close to the Dubai, probably the closest beach hotel in Sharjah. So it gives you a good possibility not to pay to much for beach hotels in Dubai. You can do as we did: in the morning go to the beach and then take a free shuttle to Dubai for a whole day. It takes not more than 20 min to get there.
The hotel is ok. I wouldn't give them 4 stars. 3 it ok. Clean. The stuff is friendly. Food is ok.
Just 1 advise - if you have a possibility to choose - don't take chalet or whatever they call it. Choose a main building. Rooms and everything are much-much better there. And it costs just a few $ extra.
It's a good budget option. Enjoy!

Room tip: DON'T take chalet! Choose the main building! It's much better!
Date of stay: September 2012
2  Thank Ost-up
Reviewed 8 September 2012

We have only used the beach and the pool. The beach is nice and the water is clean. The personal is very helpful and polite. Unfortunately, we will never go back there (even if we live here in Sharjah) because swimming is very dangerous there because of the jet skis. Even if there is an area for swimmers only, there are driving through this area, very fast. I have tried to complain and realized also the guy who is responsible for the jet skis drive this way.
They have by passed swimmers at many occasions without stopping. The question is not if there will have an accident but when this is will happen.

Date of stay: September 2012
18  Thank Froch76
Reviewed 26 October 2011

The Sharjah Carlton has a large clean beach. It costs far less than any equivalent hotel in Dubai. The trip into Dubai is quite quick if one avoids rush hour. The rooms are clean and large and have everything one could ask. A room with a balcony overlooking the ocean is incredible. The staff are friendly; I make my reservation with the same person (Tham) each year. Luckily for me the staff all speak English. When I am in Dubai in business I add a few days for a trip to Sharjah for the museums and the Blue Souk. As a woman traveling alone I appreciate that I feel safe and welcome in this hotel.

Room tip: If there are no oceanview rooms available, keep calling until one becomes available. I have always been able to get one by checking every few days.
Date of stay: March 2011

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Mazenlikethat
Reviewed 13 November 2010

We spent at this hotel 10 days.
Only one exelent thing is sea and sand.
The hotel is old enough (everithing from elevators till toilets).
The place is not convinient for whose who want too shop and entertain. Too far and take a lot of time to go to Dubai (almost all tourist attractions are there).
It is too expensive for it. Almost 200 USD for the chipest room for 1 night with city view (nothing interesting).
My room was next to air conditioning sistem. It was to much noise from it. Also it look to a road and the road noise is high enough.
Breakfast is strange. No meat except small sousiges with onion (impossible to eat).
Hotell staff is not so friendly, especially managers. They often said "I cant help, ask that guy" but that guy cant help too.
Last thing was airport transfer. They send to the airport empty bus (just two people, a lot of empty places) and said that we are not on the list at this time and we need to wait 1,5 hour for next bus. So we took a taxi and paid for it.
It was my last time in this hotel for sure

Date of stay: October 2010