Royal Grand Suite Hotel(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
US$ 41
US$ 35
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 45/night.

Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
US$ 50
US$ 35
US$ 83
US$ 74
Golden Tulip Sharjah(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
US$ 46
  • Pool
US$ 61
US$ 56
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 73/night.

Copthorne Hotel Sharjah(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
US$ 54
Trip.com
US$ 34
US$ 30
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 September 2015

I have visited this hotel apartment and liked it as my home and all the services were good and was comfortable like staying back at my home. Also the location is nearby to malls and shopping centers. Happy staying

Room Tip: Rooms with kitchen facility are good
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2015

To start with, the wifi is good throughout the residence and the breakfast amazingly good value. However it was not clean, the kitchen facilities non existent and the fire escape was illegal. It is located out of the main tourist area and only close to two large mosques and the gold souk. It is difficult to get taxis outside so sometimes you need to walk to the main road. There were no towels in the room one day.
There are much better places to stay

Room Tip: If you must stay there then get a room at the back as much quieter especially at 5am
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2015

Booked through hotels.com. When we arrived the hotel, the reception staff said that we did not have a booking. We showed them the confirmation from hotels.com, then they said that they did not have any rooms. After pushing them a bit, them admitted to have a room left. Seeing the deal we had got on hotels.com of 400 AED, they said that this was not possible and forced us to choose between finding a new hotel or paying 600 AED. With no internet, dead tired, and not knowing the area we decided to pay the 600 AED.

Except for being crooks, the hotel was average (3 out of 5).

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank Fogg1980
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We stayed at this hotel in November 2013. It is clean hotel and located in a quiet area in the middle of Sharjah City close to sharjah Central souq. The staff were kind and well responsive. I recommend it for families.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank Mohammad E
Reviewed 23 October 2011

My stay at this accommodation was brief, but it was long enough to learn that this business is better described as “short term apartments” than a hotel.

The room I was in was pleasant enough, the décor was nice, the TV was modern. The room was rather spacious, the bathroom was clean and a small kitchen was included. I arrived very late in the evening and went straight to my room-- only to discover that I had no towels in my bathroom or anywhere in my room.

The staff was very nice and corrected this situation, but it is a hassle I would have rather not have had to deal with at such an hour when all I wanted to do was shower and catch some sleep. On that not, the A/C was cold and the bed was nice-- no complaints there.

In the morning, there was no continental breakfast, only a menu of items to choose from. Quite frankly, the menu was so disappointing that I left the restaurant without eating.

My trip finished early and I departed for the airport. So, while my experiences at this “hotel” were brief, hopefully they will give you a better idea of what to expect.

Room Tip: Remember to ask for a room reflecting your smoking preference. As a non-smoker, I was placed in a smoking room automatically by the staff.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business