Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from US$ 96.00
from US$ 84.00
from US$ 55.00
More Info
All reviews butterfly house trampoline trees nature birds families
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

I visited Al Noor Island with my family on a Saturday morning. The Island is centrally located in Khalid Lagoon. Driving there and parking is easy and very close to the Island entrance.
Admission to the Island includes entrance to the butterfly house and also attending the workshops in the cafe.
The island is magical, you get see several kinds of butterflies and walk among them. The arts and sculptures are scattered in the island. The lush landscape is amazing and you can see the famous 250 year old olive tree! Wow!

For the kids, a playground area amongst the nature so they can enjoy their time while the parents can go to the cafe and relax.

I recommend families to go either early morning or afternoons for sunsets.

3  Thank fid2015
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Beautifully amazing!! Highly recommended to visit as it is very refreshing and new. Went with friends and very good to bring family and kids

2  Thank Mohamad E
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

We missed the butterfly garden as the timings are till 6pm only. Island is too good. But visiting in winter is a worth. Still at this time is also fine. Nice place

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

This place is much more than the butterfly garden. Honestly I wouldn’t even bother with that because the Dubai one is better. Instead I’d go to discover the island and all its secrets(like the beach trampoline). Yes the price is a little high for Sharjah but I think it’s worth it. I recommend this attraction for the cooler months. Take a picnic and just enjoy the little escape from city life.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

So close to our home. The excellence of fresh air got from greenery. Was hard to believe we were in SHARJAH.
A such calm atmosphere with cozy serene places to sit and relax how much ever time you want to

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Visiting Al noor island was a full day plan , and we rushed to the island in order to spend more time with the butterflies

We were surprised with the very expensive entry fees , however it increased our expectations inside

No available free parking

The reception at counter told that we will see a lot of activities inside however

The Butterfly was the first bad surprise, very small , a lot of dead butterflies, with very very few numbers , extremely artificial environment, got fed up in 15 min

Playing area was not taken care

The puzzle is totally neglected

No staff assist

Overall it was much much below expectations, and i strongly do not recommend to any people who has any expectations

I feel sorry for the money i paid , and more sad that i could not make my kids happy , and my full visit was completed in 1 hour

7  Thank sh_kahwaji
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

It's taken three attempts to visit Noor Island. The reviews I had read were mixed and it's not the cheapest visit. But its close so paid it a visit.

Billed as a butterfly attraction it is a rather disapointing attempt at that. Three species of butterfly doing their best after pupating. Interpretation was minimal.

Beyond this and around the island, a lovely peaceful wooded area with boardwalks. Great climbing play area, maze, grass garden and lots of bird song.

The cafe sold good inexpensive coffee and we all liked the modern design, especially my 9 year old son.

We will be back but I'm afraid not for the butterflies! Note to self, remember my camera next time!

A season ticket would be a great initiative and insentive to increase visitor numbers.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We spent 3 hours here, and it was a magic adventure: an island full of interesting stuff to see and enjoy, within a charming atmosphere. Super recommended if you are looking for a peaceful and interesting place immerse in the nature.

Very good also the food served in the local in the middle of the island.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Ours was a evening visit , wish it was during the day to feel the greeenery more ! Quiet atmosphere is well maitaned at the heart of the city ! You need to spend quality time to avail value for money ! restaurants and restrooms available ! great place for reading enjoy some music on your own feeling the greenery tickets are priced at 50/- per adult and 30/- per child till 12 years

1  Thank channa l
Reviewed 28 January 2018

i love this place ....silent and nice nature in a noisy city with lot of traffic everyday .....the entrance is high for families , thats correct , but ,,,,,you can stay the whole day there and you can enjoy the quite moments ....even the restaurant is nice and the price for food and coffee is absolute ok ...cheaper the in the most places in sharjah .....one kids place for playing , and lot of places for sitting and relaxing ........i love it and for me still one of the best nice spot in sharjah !