See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We are a big family .to get a family suite with good price was the target.
The kids enjoyed play ground although no AC.
Room with nice sea view.
Siming pool was adequate .
Staff were cooperative
Overall we enjoyed our stay specially the kids.
Do recomended for family with kids in a good price.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
OMalseef, Manager at Al Seef Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us!
On behalf of the Al Seef Hotel Team we would like to thank you for your kind words and generous feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I stayed here on two occasions. The hotel is in a quiet area and there’s nothing much in the neighborhood, but I like the tranquility it offers. The beach directly opposite the hotel is closed, though there is a secluded one on the right side after you cross the road.

The staff are all quite friendly. However, the 1-day Wifi card they provided was unusable and I had to bring my devices all the way to the front desk for them to set up my wifi. This happened on my second stay too, even after I informed them about it beforehand. After that, I couldn’t find any towels in my room so I called room service and had to wait more than 30min for it.

My double room was more than adequate, though the electrical sockets are all placed together at one corner inconveniently.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Demetrios A, Manager at Al Seef Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the Al Seef Hotel Team we would like to thank you for your feedback and for your continued support.
We apologize for the few inconveniences present during your stay;
Regarding the Wi-Fi - we very rarely face such connectivity problems and that it occurred to you on both visits is inexplicable. Further inquiries will be conducted.
We recently had a setback in our laundry services, which has now been resolved, hence the delay in the provision of extra towels.

Once again, we thank you for your patience, for your understanding and for choosing Al Seef Hotel, Sharjah. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

I was in Dubai for new years eve. First of all the navigator bring me to another hotel named "Al Seef" in Dubai, not in Sharja. So after wasting a lot of time and money, I reached the hotel in the night. Once I entered the reception, nobody was there. The ambience was soo old fashioned and bad. After 15 minutes waiting I tried to search somebody by myself, I went into the restaurant and I found somebody in the kitchen. So after 30 minutes the gave me the keys and I went into my room alone. The worst hotel room I've ever seen in my life. No windows, bad smell, very old furniture. The bed was uncomfortable as well as the pillows. The hairdryer was broken. The moquette was dirty. The room was very small and in the night the fridge was very noisy. For sure it has been one if my worst nights ever, an horror movie.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Alessandra R
Demetrios A, Manager at Al Seef Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We sympathize with your situation and are saddened that you had to go through such a difficult and stressful time for what was meant to be a vacation. We offer shuttle service to and from the airport, for a small surcharge, to avoid instances such as this. We are also very disappointed that you did not receive the 'Al Seef Hotel' experience and hope such happenstances have not deterred a future visit to our wonderful hotel and city. We thank you for your feedback and hope you decide to re-visit us where we will do all we can to ensure that you have the most pleasant of stays.

Al Seef Hotel Team

Reviewed 21 December 2016

We stayed in a standard room which is little smaller than average room size, but room was clean, bed was comfortable. The room comes with free complementary water,
WiFi and a small covered balcony.

The location of the hotel is great; public beach is just cross over the road. You will find restaurant inside the hotel also around the hotel. Grocery store is little walk away.
The hotel has almost everything needed to have a pleasant stay, swimming pool, gym, ladies’ saloon, kids play area, massage machines and souvenir shops.

There is a limited parking but hotel is located in a free parking area so you can park anywhere nearby hotel.

Breakfast is basic can be improved, overall it's a value of money.

For some reason the receptionist kept one passport and forget to return at the time of checkout.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jawad_Ali
Demetrios A, Manager at Al Seef Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2016

Dear Valued Guest,
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at Al Seef Hotel, Sharjah! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

always consider your guest request or at least be honest to them if you could not give them what they want. it's disappointing when your received confirmation on your request and it turn out to be neglected.

On the other hand the staff are hospitable.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Demetrios A, Manager at Al Seef Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Dear marjoriederez,
We are disappointed to hear that your expectations were not lived up to and are truly sorry that you did not receive the full 'Al Seef Hotel' experience. If you would be so kind as to e-mail us at operations@alseefhotelsharjah.com about where we went wrong, to ensure it does not happen again. We appreciate your feedback and we thank you for choosing Al Seef Hotel! We look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon.