I am lucky enough to return for the 3rd time within a year, and would go again tomorrow! Stayed 1 week half board.On arrival we were greeted at reception and welcomed back, we were allocated a fantastic room on ground level, our room was spotless and the whole week we stayed we had Wael look after us, every day our room was cleaned to such a high standard,the housekeeping team are very discreet but cannot do enough for you. The buffet restaurant improves each visit,the food was excellent at breakfast and dinner, with so much choice, each evening a different theme, we were greeted by Rose-Ann, and waited on by Keith who are both a credit to the hotel staff, they light up the restaurant area with their professional personalities, caring for everyone, it makes the dinning experience wonderful.
We visited the spa again and after a consultation with Christina the manager we indulged in a fantastic evening body spa treatment, which left us feeling totally relaxed and spoilt - You must try!
The Pool areas are truly amazing with the gardens around, there are so many pools which cater for different people, and the beach area is so vast with a great walk around the cove where all the villa's are, we used to stop off half way at the beach restaurant for lunch.
Watersports available for everyone.
For a vacation to get away and relax and be spoilt this is a fantastic resort, it is getting more popular now, we spoke to locals that live in Dubai and they love to get away for a long weekend to the resort. A few people we spoke to had travelled all over the world and said they would definately return as they were very impressed with the hotel and service in general.
Overall I would like to thank Jacques and all the staff for yet again a truly fantastic break and for making it hard to want to go away anywhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa is nestled in a spectacular private bay at the northern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, overlooking the shimmering waters of the Arabian Gulf. Only a 70-minute drive to Dubai International Airport and two hours from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Guestrooms: The Resort consists of 151 guestrooms in villas and 324 guestrooms in the hotel, each with a private balcony and exclusive access to the beautiful 1.5 km sandy beach. All guestrooms are fully equipped with a Plasma TV, minibar, alarm clock, coffee facilities, safe box, iron with board, hair dryer and wired internet (fee). Dining: With 11 restaurants and bars to choose from, guests will be spoilt for choice. Start the day with Hilton Breakfast in the bright and spacious Maarid, then stop by BN Cafe for your favourite coffee, or swim up to Sunset Bar to grab your favourite cocktail. Begin your evening with a traditional Middle Eastern shisha in Al Bahar Rooftop, before contemplating whether to try South American cuisine in Pura Vida or classic Italian fine dining at Piaceri da Gustare. At night, spend great times at the classic X.O. bar serving cognac and vintage ports. Leisure: The Spa features 9 treatment rooms, hamams, Jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms. For the gym enthusiasts, there is a Hilton fitness by Precor center with aerobics rooms. Or take part in water sports with our on-site diving center offering snorkeling, water skiing, sailing and jet skiing. The perfect end to a day is a swim in one of our six swimming pools; including a salt water pool and a shaded pool for children. An onsite Kid's Club with indoor and outdoor playrooms and a Teens Club will keep the children and teens busy whilst you relax in the best resort in Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort And Spa
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Ras Al Khaimah Hilton