All reviews rainbow restaurant polo bar jogging trail bin majid office area small jacuzzi corniche road great location and friendly staff separate lounge swimming pool breakfast team an ideal location suite room non smoking room comfortable stay welcome drink all day dining
Reviewed 24 March 2018

4 star hotel but needs a bit of refurbishment. Room of decent size but carpet and walls a bit grubby. Bottles of water provided in room each day. Small pool. A number of in house restaurants- not sampled. Nice breakfast room with a fairly good range of choice. Nice reception area and hotel in good location for corniche and eating places in Ras Al Khaimah.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank malcolm M
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Thank you for the warm reception I received upon my arrival to your hotel.
Great location, friendly staff,  clean rooms and walking distance from cornice area.

The rooms are really cozy and the place is very peaceful.

The food and accommodations are worthy of recommendation and I will definitely come back for my next visit to Ras Al Khaimah.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank theone1983
Reviewed 20 February 2018

We would like to thank to Mr. Maksim and Mr. Dima, who were very helpful to arrange our trip even though we decided last minute. It was a good suprise to meet someone so helpful. They speak both Russian and English and were very profession. We enjoyed our stay and recommend a holiday in Mangrove.
We also recommend booking tours though the hotel. It is easier and maybe cheaper than from other agencies.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Booked through agoda but when i reached they didnt find my booking i waited more than 20 min also asked me pay whic already prepaid. Mini bar was not cooling when i informed 1 engeniring guy came and said came to check ac i said not ac its minibar then he left and hk came he changed the minibar but still it was not cooling after 5 min another eng staff came and said reception said in my room some problem.poor internal communication.no one seen as the knowledge of hospitality.only gud thing was they upgrade my room.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank r0hith52
Reviewed 18 January 2018

I’ve been quite a few times in United Arab Emirates, staying in different hotels in the chain by Bin Majid in RAS al-Khaimah. This time (December 2017) we stayed in the hotel Mangrove by Bin Majid. At the reception we were met by the supervisor Kochar Ali who in a very friendly manner answered all our questions, helped with our checking in. I want to underline the excellent work of Kochar Ali not only at the reception but also in all situations when we needed help. The fact that Kochar Ali knows Russian helped a lot. We could address him any time and he was always ready to give clear and satisfactory answers.
The whole hotel is very comfortable and nice. The food and dishes are delicious!
We’ll definitely come back to this hotel!

Date of stay: December 2017