Hotel is relatively new but you wouldn't know it by their rooms. They look old and well old! We requested a king and got a small double, with two beds. Very hot in the room and no matter how low we put the thermostat we couldn't cool it down. The worst was the sewer smell from the bathroom. Staff were very nice, restaurants were good, and they have a great breakfast buffet. Hotel is huge and spread out, if your not a walker who like to hike up hills to get to the restaurants then you have the option of calling for a cart. For the one night we were there it was okay, but any longer and I would have asked for a different room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cove Rotana Resort is located on an idyllic water inlet on the Ras Al Khaimah beachfront, offering spectacular views over the Arabian Gulf. Just 8 km from the city centre, 20 km from the Ras Al Khaimah Airport and an 87 km drive from Dubai, The Cove Rotana Resort is an ideal destination for leisure travellers and weekend breakers. 204 rooms and 78 one, two and three bedroom Villas, 3 fully-equipped and flexible meeting rooms with the latest audio-visual equipment, 6 attractive choices of restaurants, bars and lounges, the fully equipped Bodylines leisure and fitness club, 600 metres of pristine beach, 2 swimming pools and 7 exquisitely designed massage treatment rooms are among the many facilities offered at The Cove Rotana Resort – Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cove Rotana Resort Ras Al Khaimah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Rotana Resort Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Cove Rotana Ras Al Khaimah