Hilton Al Ain
US$ 83
US$ 66
Mercure
Very Good 4/5
Ayla Bawadi Hotel(Al Ain)(Great Value!)
US$ 69
US$ 60
US$ 101
US$ 73
US$ 128
US$ 72
Very Good 4/5
Ayla Hotel(Al Ain)(Great Value!)
US$ 64
Aloft Al Ain(Al Ain)
Great 4.5/5
City Seasons Al Ain Hotel(Al Ain)(Great Value!)
US$ 88
Telal Resort(Al Ain)
Good 3.5/5
1,533 results
All reviewsflavours restaurantfamily pooltennis courtsspecial thankspool areaan oasismain restaurantrestaurant managerroom servicenice poolfront officean upgradeabu dhabilate checkjebel hafeetpacosmoses
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic hotel, very helpful staff, lovely swimming pool, helpful and professional life guards spicaily sashin,Nizam and Elvi.
Thanks to all the staff of Hillton AlAin.
and every time when think about the hotel iwill select Hilton al ain.

anwar

1  Thank anwar a
MOHAMEDKHEDR, Front Office Manager at Hilton Al Ain, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Anwar a,

Thank you for your review and for your kind words on our product and services. It makes our efforts so much more worthwhile knowing they are appreciated. I have shared your comments with my team and they are all delighted. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very helpful staff highly appreciate front desk staff who are alwAys helping my family for our stay special thanks to Shweta,Mohammed, srikant.
Pool and restaurants staff are very humble.
Thankful to management.

Dear Mr Mazour,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Al Ain and for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased that you had a wonderful stay with us. It is amazing to hear that you were impressed with our hotel facilities, service and restaurants. We look forward to welcome you again soon.

Regards,
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was really impressed with the Hilton Al Ain hotel.
I was expecting the worse,after reading some of the reviews.
I booked in December and I received a call from Mr Mohammed Khedr from the hotel to discuss what kind of rooms will I prefer since booked 2 rooms for my family.
Since I’m a Hilton Honors Diamond member He upgraded me a King one bedroom Duplex villa with a interconnecting king room(room1001 and 1002)
The rooms were very spacious with had a kitchen (fridge,stove,microwave,kettle and cutlery)and patio and balcony that lead onto the lawn.
The hotel has a few swimming pools,water slides,tennis courts,fully equipped gym,sauna,jacuzzi and much more.
Staff were really friendly and helpful.
I had a look at the recently renovated rooms in the hotel complex and they were looking really nice.
The food range at breakfast was extensive and good.
Staff at the restaurant were friendly and welcoming.
Night entertainment was also very good at the resort.
It is a really relaxing resort.
I will definitely be back.
Thanks again to Mr Mohammed Khedr and his team who made this stay of our in Al Ain a really memorable one

Dear Mr Moosaeb,

We sincerely thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Al Ain and for sharing your great feedback with us. We are all glad that you had an amazing stay along with your family and we are happy to read that our rooms selection, food, hotel facilities and our team services have made your stay extra special and a memorable one. Your continuous loyalty with Hilton Al Ain and Hilton Brand is highly appreciated.
Thank you once more and we look forward to delighting you again in the near future.

Best Regards,
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Spent my birthday here a few years ago. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. They even gave me a slice of cake before leaving. Though the hotel is dated, the room and facilities are still in good condition. Breakfast spread was superb. The ambiance and food at Paco's bar were delightful. Will definitely recommend this hotel to someone who wanted to have a relaxing break from the hustle and bustle of the city life.

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors and pool view
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
shweta m, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Al Ain, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mr.Dion,

Greetings from Hilton Al ain!

Thank you for choosing our property for your recent stay and sharing your experience. I am happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay and like our hotel location,breakfast options,facilities,ambiance of Pacos bar. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Al Ain in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I went with my family for a holiday and because of the crappy service I checked out at midnight.
The rooms are bad, the service is bad, everything seems outdated, blankets, beds, bathrooms, drainage and I could go on forever...
I have visited a good number of hotels in UAE, this definitely is at the bottom of the list.
I would never recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Farheen S

Dear Mrs Farheen,

Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to post a personal review here at TripAdvisor following your recent stay in our hotel.

We are very sorry to hear of your disappointment and unsatisfactory experience. As customer service remains our top priority, feedback such as yours enables us to improve our service and facilities.
I would be delighted if you would be able to provide me with your contact details to get more detailed information of your recent stay experience for further investigations and improvements where deemed required.

On behalf of the management, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. We do hope that the above misgivings will not prevent you from considering our hotel the next time you are in Al Ain and hope that we have the chance to have you as our guest sometime again soon, so that we are able to erase the unpleasant memories and give you a pleasurable visit. Please do not hesitate to contact me for future assistance in your booking.

Best regards,