All reviews indoor pool small supermarket barber shop health club nice breakfast housekeeping team excellent hotel second home recommend this hotel spacious room bawadi mall business trip al ain city special thanks uae reception relation
Reviewed 7 March 2018

For my 5 days stay in Ayla hotel I could say this place is enticing, because of its atmosphere which make you feel relax and its luxurious look. They have good facilities and amenities to serve which I enjoyed a lot! Thank you for the assistance and the services that you gave for my stay in your hotel, I appreciate it!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
AshrafRamez, Hotel Manager at Ayla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear Kakuryo_Masubi,

Warm Greetings from Ayla Hotel Al-Ain!

On behalf of our Management and all the team of Ayla Hotel we are pleased to Thank you for selecting our Hotel and for providing us the opportunity to serve you with the Best of our Hospitality.

We are so grateful to you for mentioning our hotel as Enticing place, also we are so happy to know that you like the atmosphere , the relaxation and luxurious look of our hotel as well the facilities and amenities that we are giving to our valuable guest , it is great to hear that enjoyed a lot.

We hope that you would provide us a future opportunity to welcome you once again at Ayla Hotel with our all the pleasure.

Kindly accept a heartfelt Thank You on behalf our Hotel’s Management and Team for sparing your precious time for mentioning your experience with us.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

After traveling for 10 hours by car, the receptionist was warm from the reception and the lobby staff as the car parking staff were more than gracious and professional, Hotel has good location. Close to Al ain city center. Room was clean and comfortable,Parking is available for private cars in front of hotel , The room was spacious and accommodated me and my three daughters, the bathroom and the tea corner were complete, the view was beautiful on the houses of that beautiful oasis ..

Room Tip: its good to be facing the gran mosque view !
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
AshrafRamez, Hotel Manager at Ayla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Dear Suliman a,

Warm greetings from Ayla Hotel Al-Ain!

We are pleased to acknowledge your comments on TripAdvisor. We felt so great to know that you had a memorable stay.

Thank you for appreciating our Hotel with regards to the good location, clean and comfortable room, room amenities and the view in the room which you can see the beautiful place of Al Ain.

Your comments about our professional staff have been highly accepted. No doubt it is our duty to provide the maximum level of comfort to our guests.

We really feel so honored by your all the appreciating comments about our Hotel and its services. And looking forward to welcome you in near future.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Hotel has good location. Close to Al ain city center. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff are good. The breakfast was very good. Parking is available for private cars in front of hotel. Valet parking also available.

Bath room is little small for standard room.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
AshrafRamez, Hotel Manager at Ayla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear Ahmed M,

Warm Greetings from Ayla Hotel!

On behalf of our Management we would like to Thank you for sparing your precious time on mentioning your reviews on TripAdvisor.

We are happy to read that you liked the location of our Hotel no doubt the location of our Hotel is so prime with an easy access to all the leisure destinations, and also we thank you for appreciating the cleanliness of our room, our trained staff , our good breakfast and the valet parking we are very glad to hear all these good comments from you.

The mentioned comment about the Bathroom has been forwarded to the Management and taken under consideration.

Once again Thank You very much for sparing your precious time for making us aware about your experience with us.

Looking forward to welcome you in near future.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

The first night i requested for the prayer mat and it never turned up.
Next morning i asked for the water, coffee sachet, sugar, etc and it took ages for the room service to come and deliver.
Especially when on a business trip you can not spend so much time on these.
Was late for the meeting.
Dinner was also not up to the mark this time with few items.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank aimteyaz
AshrafRamez, Hotel Manager at Ayla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Dear Aimteyaz,

Warm Greetings from Ayla Hotel Al-Ain.

First of all on behalf of Ayla Hotel’s Management and Team, we would like to Thank You for selecting our Hotel for your stay.

We are so pleased to note your comments on TripAdvisor, which has given us awareness.

We sincerely regret that some of your stay requirements have not been delivered according to our standards, kindly be assured that I have forwarded your comments to the concerned departments for investigation and necessary corrective actions.

However, we wish to thank you for your kind feedback, as it gives us the opportunity to correct and perfect our products and services, so that we may deliver to you in the future a truly comfortable and memorable experience.

We hope that this stay will not leave any bad memories and you would provide us a future opportunity to make your stay comfortable.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

my aunth stay at ayla and she ask me to come over also I saw ther my workmate that have a room also inside the elevator ther is a hotel staff he know my workmate the staff go down that time I knew that he is a staff before in my company that's y they know each other....but after that day their is news in my company that I go in ayla with a married guy....pls don't let your staff to spread the info of ur guest....because to my experience he spread a wrong info that make me feel shy now not only me but also my friend because ur staff talk to him friendly

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank josefamarie
AshrafRamez, Hotel Manager at Ayla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Josefamarie,

Warm Greetings from Ayla Hotel Al-Ain!

Thank you for taking the time to write to us regarding your stay at the Ayla Hotel.

We are extremely sorry for the mentioned comments that you experienced in our Hotel, We take every Guest comment very seriously we assured you that all the mentioned comments have been taken under consideration and the immediate actions will be taken.

Please do contact us on this email gro@aylahotels.com for us to know what exactly happened during your stay in our Hotel.