See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

I'm stayed in this hotel before it was a good hotel but after my second visit it was terrible I should learn the room service how to clean the room and they make some changes to the internet to the worst (no internet)

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 October 2014 via mobile

Hotel is not ideally situated for anyone travelling to or from Sharjah/Dubai. Feels a little isolated. Not bad if you have a car. All local amenities on your doorstep however.
This hotel is really for someone looking to save some money. Furnishings are a little cheap but clean. Manager (female) is helpful and responsive. If you are a single female, you will feel safe here but not at night outside.
The walls are thin so noise from other guests' room could keep you awake at night i.e. kids/couples. Overall a decent place if you need a longer-term solution on a tight budget.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2013

The hotel is basically in the middle of an industrial estate out in the desert, there was a cooker hob but no pans , no microwave, but luckily there was a very nice food delivery place very close by. A taxi into Dubai was around 100 dirhams, or 50 to the airport, I wouldn't stay here again just based on the locality but all in all it's clean, friendly and cheap.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Rob B
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I traveled with my wife and a kid to this hotel. First of all the facilities mentioned here are not provided at all. There is no microwave, no crockery, nothing at all but the room. Besides they keep begging you for money despite you hand over your passports to them. This is not hospitality. They really need to learn how to treat guests from abroad. The hotel is too far from the city and is not advisable at all for tourists and journeyers. The rooms were ok, they were clean and the staff was also responsive but i would never reconsider this hotel in future due to their imature behavior and cheap policies.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Saeed Z
Reviewed 11 January 2013

As it's the very first review here for this hotel I will give little more detailed review...

We booked the hotel as a last chance because all "normal" hotels in Dubai were full due to EID festifval. It was too much expensive staying (since during the EID the hotel prices are double there...) and we expected 4 star hotel but...

We booked room called Deluxe Studio. Checking in was quite quick but they gave us really poor room stinked of cigarettes even if when booking they confirmed non smoking room. They promised to move us to other room next morning but we had to spend the first night there and it was really horrible as I'm allergic to cigarettes. The second room was ok, clean, but it doesn't contain all things that they claim on booking.com website. No toiletries, no bathrobe, no slippers, no washing mashine, no microwave, no kitchenware - there are only 2 glases and flatware. All was ok but bathroom... shower was just next to the toilette and sink without any wall or curtain so all bathroom was wet all the time. And hot water? Forget about it. Just cold or little warm.

Area is terrible, there is nothing near this place. Don't even try to go to Dubai by bus. It's so much crowded, it takes more than 1,5 hour to get there and you will be completely frozen by the aircondition. If you go by taxi you will pay more than 100 AED for one way.

When booked this appartment they blocked me money on my account through my credit card, it was ok, but it was blocked almost other 1 month after I came home from my holiday. They claimed the bank hold the money but when I contacted bank directly I found it was not thruth.

On the other side the stuff was very friendly and helpful. Wifi is free.
Room was clean and just normal standard but definitely not like 4 star room.

If you need to stay in Ajman I'm sure there are much better places than this industrial area.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple