“Could be so much better”
Review of Red Rooster

Red Rooster
Ranked #20 of 44 Restaurants in Entebbe
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 24 November 2016

The staff unfortunately are not in the slightest bit friendly. We went to watch football and didn't eat but it was so stuffy and dark, It's a great pity as it has numerous television for sport and pool tables.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Found the music great and the amenities good for a nice simple pub where you listen to music and go out with your buddies for a late night dance. Service is good and security is great. Ample space for dancing and there's a bar to match.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

I was staying at a hotel nearby, and decided to venture out. A country national was walking by, and I asked him if there were any local pork joints around the area. He walked me to the nearby restaurant, and I asked a young lady whether the pork was ready. She was in the middle of grating the onions, garlic, and ginger into the meat, and told me it would be an hour wait. I sat down , had a beer, and took in the atmosphere which was clean, spacious, and friendly. I had to utilize the bathroom, and walked into a very big bar with pool tables, and lots of sports memorabilia on the walls. The owner was sitting at the bar, and I got a chance to chat him up. I got a glimpse at the rooms which were clean ,and very spartan. Once the pork was ready, I ate to my heart's content because it was so good, and worth the wait.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Stopped in here to buy some cold beers and bottled waters for a local crew working outside. The place was big inside with pool tables, flat screen TVs, plenty of seating inside and out. I did not order any food. I really did not want to go back at night. The beers were cold though. Enjoy!!

1  Thank Kyle L
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Place that has cheap beer, live music (sort of jazz) and lots of expats is bound to be full of prostitutes. Nevertheless, it was good fun but don't even look at single ladies that are "spontaneously" circling around your table.