All reviews beach front mehtap family great holiday bad reviews clean towels
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

The best thing about this hotel is the location and the day receptionist that's about it. We arrived at night and the guy on the desk couldn't care less, we were shocked to find that even tho we were all inclusive we had to pay for the safe ( never heard of that before on all inclusive) we were taken to our room which was on the 4th floor and right beside the lift. I immediately noticed a hole in the wall with a load of wires sticking out. The room was obviously not a double room but a triple that had been set out as a double as the bed sat in the middle of the bedside cabinets with a vast amount of room to get to them. There are no glasses in the bathroom as you are not allowed to take food or drink up to your room. And there's no bin in your room either. Breakfast in the morning is a continental breakfast if you can get any that is. The juice machines look like they haven't been cleaned for years and when you get some there's usually floaters in it, you get a better breakfast if you go out and pay for it. One mornin we had a boat trip so were up quite early and all that I could get that morning was a piece of bread thanks to some people having plates full of food on their table which they probably didn't even finish. The all inclusive bar shuts at 10:30 but for the size of the glasses you get that's not big issue. We decided to go to the beach one day and lasted 30 minutes. The beach is a mess with no beach boy and a load of rubbish lying round. Quite shocking considering we observed the beach boy cleaning the beach for the restaurant next door every morning but no one could be bothered for a hotel!! The room had wallpaper ripped off the walls and due to the location of the room you quite easily got woken up by other guests not caring there was anyone else in the hotel and making as much noise as is humanly possible. If there were any other Brits in the hotel we never came across them as its obvious Brits are not caterer for here. Room wasn't cleaned for 2 days until we complained. I would'nt stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank lisab77uk
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Lovely hotel and lovely people been going for the last 10years hope to be going for the next ten great location on the beach Mamaris is the best resort ever all the staff fall over backwards to help you weather is gorgeous. Food choices are excellent, catered for vegetarians too....

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2016

Extremely bad wifi connection
The food area lacks the minimum hygiene levels
And the people giving service in the restaurant area look like gangsters with an offensive and rude attitude .
The outdoor pool looks like a dirty bathtub
The restaurant underneath the hotel , lacks the minimum standards for a restaurant or a bar ... don't even try to order a drink there.
The only thing that is good in this hotel is one lady on the reception, who was very nice and professional .

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank fadileb2015
Reviewed 4 July 2016

I have stayed in marmaris lots of times over the past 15 years. and this has to be the worst hotel i've stayed in ,they don't cater for English apart from chips, food always cold and when you went for a beer they gave you it in a shot glass and they gave my wife a shandy in one.so we ate and drank out. pool 12ft x 12 ft if that with no steps to get in or out the pool .The cleaning staff were nice and the girl on reception very helpful . The bar was a hatch ,I do expect to see Turkish food on an all inclusive but there was no other choice and usually the menu rotates each week but this was just same every day they charge you for 4 star but would be reluctant to give it a star .if you got a beer from the bar attached to the hotel they would actually go and get it from the HATCH inside the hotel in a decent glass but then charge you 12 lira JUST DONT GO !!!!!

Room tip: don't stay here
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank james m
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Iv already left an honest review which foe some reason has not been published but my review praising the quality at club Julian. A feel that strong about what me and my son experienced we walked put after 5 days of a two week holiday I'm not going to publish what we through as already done that as accurate as I could so I will say stay well away from here no bar no TV anywhere on hotel pool with broken tiles all round that wasn't cleaned in 5 day we were there won't say what happened to my son as probably won't put it up again so I will let you draw your own conclusions there i will put few photos of food which the best dish we seen in five days and deserts were same every lunch and tea time just different colours and sometimes sprinkled with different colored whatever it was also full of Russian people and very arrogant staff except one lady with dark short hair who got us working fridge eventually on 5 day but never got hot water once even had no water all 5 day said it was a problem in whole marmaris. My son was in club aida same time hot water fine there from day one. There's a lot more a would like to add but as I said already said and didn't get published so all I can say so as no other goes through what we went through read the reviews please believe me there all true and worse I won't even mention the soft drinks and alcohol you can only imagine the photos of food iv put up was there best the rest deserts same the chicken was only meal we ate and I won't even say what happened to my after eating here's the pictures I'm also.taking legal advice after our experience been to marmaris 13 times most good some bad but never felt need to put review so that tells another story I hope you publish this review as you know iv left an awful lot out this is just an honest review so no other family suffers like us

Date of stay: June 2016