Park Mar Apart(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$ 58
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 384
US$ 141
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 180/night.

US$ 275
US$ 255
US$ 308
US$ 209
US$ 197
US$ 189
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 284/night.

Candan City Beach Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
  • Breakfast included
US$ 407
Club Aida(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$ 582
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Iv already left an honest review which foe some reason has not been published but my review praising the quality at club Julian. A feel that strong about what me and my son experienced we walked put after 5 days of a two week holiday I'm not going to publish what we through as already done that as accurate as I could so I will say stay well away from here no bar no TV anywhere on hotel pool with broken tiles all round that wasn't cleaned in 5 day we were there won't say what happened to my son as probably won't put it up again so I will let you draw your own conclusions there i will put few photos of food which the best dish we seen in five days and deserts were same every lunch and tea time just different colours and sometimes sprinkled with different colored whatever it was also full of Russian people and very arrogant staff except one lady with dark short hair who got us working fridge eventually on 5 day but never got hot water once even had no water all 5 day said it was a problem in whole marmaris. My son was in club aida same time hot water fine there from day one. There's a lot more a would like to add but as I said already said and didn't get published so all I can say so as no other goes through what we went through read the reviews please believe me there all true and worse I won't even mention the soft drinks and alcohol you can only imagine the photos of food iv put up was there best the rest deserts same the chicken was only meal we ate and I won't even say what happened to my after eating here's the pictures I'm also.taking legal advice after our experience been to marmaris 13 times most good some bad but never felt need to put review so that tells another story I hope you publish this review as you know iv left an awful lot out this is just an honest review so no other family suffers like us

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Dont know quite where to start...i arrived at the sister hotel, the Mehtap family hotel..to be told it was full..i hadnt actually booked for this hotel anyway... then a taxi arrived to shunt me off to the original booked hotel...I was put at the top of the hotel, which i can only describe as..staff quatres..dim & very shabby..i asked to see the rep the next day...he agreed to a move & was put on the 1st floor, which was much better.. The staff apart grom a lovely lady on reception were rude..& unhelpful..i have never had such a bad selection of food in any hotel..it eas rubbish..same every single day..the only saving grace to this hotel is its location..just of the beach.. they are saying that tourism in Turkey (Marmaris) is 60 % down from last year..but to me they dont seem to be bothered by this..they all take the could.nt care less attitude..its such a shame becausr Marmaris is a beautiful place.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

Very dissapointed ,the rooms we're dirty ,staff doesn't speak english ,no wi-fi , no all inclussive,the bar was empty, no drinks,no staff .They don't deserve 4stars ,maybe 1star it's enough.don't waste your money and your holiday here.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Florin A
Reviewed 14 October 2015

i had stayed in marmaris before in a few different hotels and i have never had any bad experience with them , the first few days were fine.....after it wasnt so fine , got accused of throwing botles of water off the balcony which i didnt , they brought me downstairs shouting at me and after it was sorted..or so i thought , the rest of the holiday i was getting bad stares and little comments off ALL staff , including one guy that shook my hand extremely hard and dragged me 3 feet towards his face. i would rather sleep in a bus shelter than go back :)

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Tomd1994
Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

This is a good place if you only booked the hotel to sleep, the staff was nice, the view was amazing. The location is perfect. What I didn't like was their food although the breakfast was fine. The room service only passed by every other day which was not very acceptable because we needed fresh towels and cleaning the room from the sand.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends