1,660 results
All reviewsflexi dineentertainment teamnext yearcard systemturkeymono hairwhite lionpool gamesair concocktail gamessweet cornercourse evening mealturkish bathhotel is spotlessgreat holidaythomson reptattoo shop
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Just back from club aida last night and missing it very much already.
I've been to marmaris a good few times and I have to say that this hotel by far has got to be the nicest that we have stayed in, the whole place is immaculate and it's no wonder as the maids never stop and they always have huge smiles on their faces and they can't do enough for you.
There's so much more I could say about aida but I would recommend to anyone to deffinately go because u won't be dissapointed :-)

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank dido1973
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Well 2nd time here and like last year it was amazing. From check in to check out its like visiting family.the entertainment team are brilliant always getting you involved. The rooms are spotless as is the whole hotel . I always said we would never go to the same hotel two times in a row but this is an exception I'm already looking at 2013 along with a few family members who want to see what all the rave is about ( they will not be disappointed) BOOK IT

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Hadfields2012
Reviewed 10 September 2012

just returned from Club Aida in Turkey what a great time we had Staff and entertainment team were brilliant Chucky was an absolute nutcase but such good fun Coco was lovely always went out of his way to talk to my husband who is disabled and was often sat on his own in the bar area.
Will certainly go back met some lovely people hotel is spotless and the food was good too

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank maggiegrimsby
Reviewed 9 September 2012

We stayed at Club Aida for 11 nights from July 23rd to Aug 3rd and I must say it was the best holiday ever. The cleanliness of the whole place was excellent. The pool area was kept Clean at all times. All the staff go out of there way to make your stay enjoyable from the reception staff to the entertainment team. The Food in the hotel is excellent and value for money, The restaurant guys Apo, Omar, Behic, Deniz, Mustafa, Ronaldo and all the rest were Brilliant always very friendly and helpful as I'm a very fussy eater lol, and they all work very hard.
The Entertainment team were Brilliant and the place would not be the same without all of you Jimmy, Ginger, Rocket DJ Justin Bulent and Chucky is just a lunatic lol. They try to get everyone involved but do not force you which is good.
The rooms are great I do recommend having the air con as it does get very hot in the main months and we would not of coped without it. Also to have a safe, both are extra but good value.
Reggie and the hairdressers are very good, my daughter and I did use them a couple of times and they were really good and also good value. The card system is very good it means you don't have to carry a lot of money round with you all the time.
So if your looking to book Club Aida for your holiday then book it right away you will not be disappointed, we came back and within two days have booked to go back next year we can't wait, see you all next year.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank mandydyer1964
Reviewed 9 September 2012

Cant fault this hotel it's fantastic. You get well treated. The food is good the staff are nice and its in a good location.you will not have any prolems what so ever at this hotel...book it its great.

• Stayed: July 2012