1,699 results
All reviews flexi dine entertainment team next year card system turkey mono hair white lion pool games air con sweet corner cocktail games course evening meal turkish bath hotel is spotless great holiday thomson rep tattoo shop
Reviewed 24 August 2011

We stayed in Club Aida for 2 weeks at the beginning of July 11 and loved it! Between me, my wife & the children (3 & <1) we never really had any complaints. We arrived at Club Aida about 1am and they had kept the shop open for us which was helpful. The Bar, Restaurant , Entertainment Team were all very nice & helpful. The food served in the restaurant is very good quality and cheap, We ate out a few times - it was a bit cheaper but we would have probably prefered to stay in the Club Aida. There were various activities on during the day & also at night. We went to Icmeler market (Wednesdays) From the bargains to the banter it was really good! Orange buses get you there in about 15 minutes. The beach is about 15 minutes walk but theres no sand - small stones. Marmaris Harbour is about 45 minutes walk but you can get one of the blue buses from just outside Club Aida for £1 per person and it only takes 10 mins. We used the on site spa, £25 for a Sauna, Turkish Spa and then a 20-30 minute massage it was quite good. Overall we loved Club Aida and have now booked up to go back next year, cant wait!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Kaiorla
Reviewed 23 August 2011

Had another superb holiday staying at Club Aida, after a brill time last year, we knew we had to return this year, as so many families do, year after year. It's almost like a mini Aida reunion.
It's spotlessly clean, staff are very friendly and helpful, food in the restaurant is as good as, if not better than the restaurants in Marmaris. Reasonably priced too.
Daytime entertainment/games is fun, evening entertainment could be better, however, we went out every evening, so wasn't that bothered, I must add, contrary to the last post, killer pool is 5lira, ONLY £1.75, and the winner DOES NOT win beer tokens,like last year, they do win LIRA'S, And yes, soft drinks are more expensive than local drinks, but again, £1.75 for a large coke eg, is no more expensive than in a pub in UK.
Special mention to Reggie, who owns the hairdressers onsite, friendliest guy you will ever meet,
Cannot rate these apts highly enough, would not stay anywhere else.

1  Thank kazari
Reviewed 22 August 2011

I have just returned from a week here and I would recommend this place. I travelled with my 10 year old daughter and my sister. From the minute we arrived to the time we left the staff could not do enough for us. The facilities were amazing. So so so clean. Som ething there for everybody. Kids of all ages will enjoy. We only left the complex once to go to the market - advice for there would be haggle. Stick to your price and be prepared to walk away - they will usually agreee to your prioce if you do that :) Honestly this place is amazing and I was sorry to leave. Cannot wait to return next year

Reviewed 21 August 2011

The club aida is an excellent hotel and we loved every minute of our holiday. The rooms are extremely clean and the maids can not do enough for you. My children aged 6 & 3 loved the kids club, Lizzy was brilliant with them. The entertainment at the hotel is fab - in particular the turkish night,the acrobats and the barman show. The onsite photographer is definitely recommended, we got lovely family photos taken which are lovely. The hairdressers is also excellent. We ate at the hotel on numerous occasions, which was nice - the waffles and the chicken kebab is yummy as is the English breakfast. We also ate out a lot and we definitely recommend Natalie's and Tiffany's on the beach front. We also had a lovely Indian meal - but I can't remember the name, but it had a chinese to the right of it. The staff at the hotel were lovely and friendly and the money card is a great idea as it means you don't need to carry money with you in the hotel. The air-conditioning is excellent, however it is pity they don't have it in the living room as my girls found the room very warm. We have been in Turkey on a few occasions and will def be going back, we are thinking of returning to the Aida next year as we loved it soo soo much :)

Room Tip: Room facing the pool are more noisy, but you have a lovely view. The rooms to the side and front are more quiet.
Reviewed 21 August 2011

the club aida was very clean and modern and catered for my 2 grandsons but i thought it was a money making machine, you could not even take a bottle of water from the shop down to the poolside,i have never come across such a mercenary set up in all my life, we always leave tips for the cleaners, but just in case you forget you will get a letter, that is after having flowers strewn every where the day before you are due home, i will agree the complex is very clean and modern and we had a great holiday with my 2 grandsons but charging 4.99 lire for a large glass of pop is a bit much, that is the same price as a bottle of efes .then you had the activitites, if you want to take part in killer pool it will cost you 5 lire, the winner wins the pints at the bar NOT THE MONEY, i have never ever come across this anytime i have ever been on holiday, even table tennis competitions with the kids you had to pay for winning a tee shirt.every other hotel i have ever stayed in did this free gratis.that is why i would never go back, not because the place is bad just the system of paying is bad.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family