Book In Advance
Tours from Marmaris Trips Net tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Marmaris Trips Net
from US$ 32.90
More Info
from US$ 46.00
More Info
All reviews turkish bath jeep safari scuba diving thanks mike always on time value for money great service turkish night turkey pirate boat swimming with dolphins horse riding for making our holiday boat trip was great exchange money pick ups village tour
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Best fun we had in Marmaris. 3 hours of adrenaline and mud. Screamed and laughed so much I almost lost my voice lol. We were covered head to toe in mud. I would advise people to wear old clothing and take a change of clothes as you finish off soaking wet and muddy. Fantastic fun and would recommend to others and will definitely do it again.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Couldn’t do enough for us. A fab day and the weather was a little jubious however they taxied is home, even loaned us his personal iron. Friendly cheap, couldn’t ask for more

1  Thank kerryd494
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We went on the Jeep Safari recently. It was the most unsafe thing I have done. The waterfall was very unsafe as old sticks used as a fence to stop you dropping down into the water, people old and young clutching at the make do fence for safety and realising the potential dangers. The food was horrendous and did not eat mine as was scared of the outcome later. I would not recommend this trip to anyone as a total waste of a day. Be warned very unsafe!! I had to tap a rating and would not let me go past without so I would not rate this in any way or form.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I arranged with Mike several months in advance of my holiday and honestly he was fantastic from start to finish. We were visiting as it was my birthday but i wasnt sure what we wanted to do so he just suggested a bunch of stuff and i was able to filter out what we didn't want to do.

we ended up booking: quad biking, jeep safari, go karting, scuba diving, Kleopatra Island, Turkish Bath, Party boat and he sorted our transfers all for what i felt was a really good price.

of all of those quad biking and the turkish bath were my favourite : be warned the quad is very very messy but all good fun.

all in all booking the trips in advance was so easy and they definitely made our trip!

i've only been back like 2 weeks and i'm giving his number to everyone i possibly can lol

2  Thank Samantha K
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic day out with the holiday family well organised by our trip advisor will definitely use again

2  Thank Stewart D
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great fun day out and guides/drivers friendly. Water fights were fun and was a good way to see the countryside and local area. Well worth the money. Did notice a family with a baby head off on trip next day, wouldnt recommend this trip for very young children. Great day out and fun memories. Thanks.

2  Thank Stephen A
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Yes another one of our excursions whilst in Marmaris.

To be honest this was the only one open due to the end of the season but we had a good time and contrary to previous reviews nothing like what they wrote.

The sides were good fun and a a good selection available,

Yes the surfaces were slippery but this was due tot the foam party at 1400 each day!! But if you walked sensibly or wore aqua shoes this negated the slipping over!! The pools were in an excellent state of repair and we spent a grand total of £10 on snacks for three people! Tell where in the UK you can spend as little as that on a day out of food?

No money is used in the park, this down to a card you load up with money and get back what you don't use. Yes there is a half hour break for the staff in the morning and afternoon but hey we all need a break right!

Yet another cheap fun day for all go for it!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went on 2 excursions both organised through Mike, Marmaris Trips Net.
The King Cesar boat trip day was a lovely relaxing day which allowed a lot of sunbathing, snokeling and beautiful days and the lunch and unlimited free drinks was nice.
We also went to the Dalyan mud bath & turtle beach which was brilliant with an excellent lunch included.
Both trips were well organised, with helpful staff and they picked us up and dropped us off at our hotel.
They were both amazing value for money!

1  Thank chelsea d
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Worth every penny buy 3 get 2 awesome had a great time pound or lira. Collected from hotel. Pampered lots

1  Thank amandajT6904HI
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I would just like to say a big thank you to mike!! This trip wouldn’t have been this good without him!! The services was amazing being picked up to go to each trip everyday and back!! Good price and met up to the standers!! Also everyone that put us in touch with kept an eye on us!! Everything I wanted to do on this trip mike made true!! So big thank to mike and his team ❤️❤️

1  Thank _ayaanyusuf97