19 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline$118
travelup.com$121
Travelocity$121
4,600 results
All reviews entertainment team salt room next year turkey lobby bar green nature kids club sea view reception staff a la carte restaurants steam room amazing hotel every night big hotel main restaurant ice cream meal times
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2022 via mobile

Beautiful resort and location. The location wise is good not far from grand bazaar. There is a bus that runs up and down the road which charges 10 liras. The food does get repetitive and maybe need to look at putting different foods on for different cultures.

Room tip: Bus works out cheaper than getting taxi and literally stops where ever you want it.
Reviewed 13 November 2022

My partner and I stayed here as a last minute 9 night stay. We upgraded our room to seaview which was nice. This hotel could be great if the staff were friendly out of the whole 9 nights we found 3 that actually acknowledge you. The lovely staff was pastry chef who actually got me a fresh omelette cooked for breakfast after I was told to eat the vile omelette precooked and cut in to pieces. Wouldn't mind but I only asked as I seen the staff cooking themselves 1 and eating it behind the counter if they was busy I could understand but this was the last week and very quiet. Never been to a 4 or 5 star hotel where you have to fetch your drink at your evening meal not once was we asked while staff did nothing but talk. Alcohol was poor , I did find something that was OK but the bacardi was awful. The cleaner was hit miss, we had 1 cup in our room we had to fetch our own plus coffee and milk. There was nice food cooked outside on the evening good job as inside the restaurant wasn't great, the pool bar snack bar was so repetitive with food. We have stayed at a few top hotels in marmaris and for staff friendliness this was the worst. Did look good if you have children.

Reviewed 10 November 2022

Highlights: Fantastic and friendly staff. Especially the restaurant staff. Particular mention to Metin who was always friendly and attentive during meals. There was a good choice of food to cater for most needs. The views from the balcony were fantastic. Double rooms with sea view are worth booking as you get better views and avoid too much noise from the evening entertainment. On our first night, we had a room with noisy neighbours and asked to be moved. The reception were helpful and moved us the next day.

Lowlights: thin walls between rooms mean you hear pretty much everything. Great if this doesn't bother you but not great if you are sensitive to noise. Outdoor pool was always crowded. Need to get sunbeds early doors.

Reviewed 6 November 2022 via mobile

We decided on a short break of 10 days because weather at home was cold and depressing and we had visited Green nature spa 9 weeks previous and were more than happy with stay.
On plane we had conversation with a lady stating that the hotel was closing for the season in a weeks time and we were to be transferred as I had only booked 2 days previous I was not amused, I spoke to reception and jet2 rep to be assured this was not the case so unpacked.
We were informed by waiters that any arrivals were being redirected to sister hotel, some said this was fact others denied knowledge, but as expected on day 2 we received a letter to contact reception and asked would we accept an upgrade to sister hotel, spoke to rep who said yes it happens every year but they had not been informed. I said I was happy with room and bath and had chose this resort as from experience the previous day I spoke of my wife’s health needing a bath and was reluctant to move.
Day 3 pleasant change was asked to accompany rep to see manager, he explained the need to amalgamate the 2 hotels but we could stay our entire time but some services might seem reduced and would only be 10 families in hotel the second week, he understood out medical need for a bath and said none available but to apologise he has reserved a suite and would we like to view with taxi provided. We said no thank you we had discussed and would rather have entire 8 days at new hotel so we’re willing to accept new hotel.
WOW they did us proud huge suite 4 beds , 2tvs, walk in shower, jacuzzi bath and a 30ft balcony over the pools with a sea view, I must congratulate the female jet2 rep and the manager with speed they employed in new hotel by 1,30pm.
Ok Green Nature Diamond
Fantastic, we know Turkish 5 star is equivalent of uk 4star but they went beyond. Food was of same standard as Green nature but Desserts were more extravagant and added bonus of apart from buffet they have 3 outdoor selections of Chinese, Turkish and a waffle bar with ice cream to choose from.
The bar staff were quite cold but professional and gave drinks as requested to your chosen strength.
The pool was slightly colder at 26 deg but sunbathing a pleasure, my wife whom I knew loved animals took a liking to the cats and spent time with shopping trips for cat food and was a sight to be feeding upto 11 cats in a line away from the restaurant all sitting politely in line taking their turns, a Ginger pregnant cat took her liking and each day would sit awaiting her at 9am under sun bed obviously excited at her arrival.
Also they claim a small beach but not to our liking very crowded when the pool area is huge and has amenities.
On first day we sat at table near door with waiter Mevlut who after a short time we came to dislike, he would be constantly at cutlery station where he hid his phone and would hide to have conversations, if asked for anything he would point out where to obtain. He grumbled whenever people left a mess he had to clean especially children and on occasions when approached by families he would direct them to another part of restaurant away from his position.
We moved to the next waiters station to be greeted by our server Kemal Turfan a wonderful gentleman who made our holiday, he would offer advice and translation his English was exemplary, he would without asking refresh our drinks either collecting juice or beers wines as was our choice, he constantly tidied away plates we had finished and another 12/25 tables always smiling, he would play with the children and keep them amused a total star for the hotel would be better placed in a customer managerial role but a loss to the people in the restaurant.
Another person who deserves a mention is our cleaner Ummu cobanoglu, we were on 5th floor which she ran to perfection spoke very good English made sure our fridge was restocked with juice,water and coke. Gave us extra blankets called a maintenance guy to fix our light fitting and I mentioned bed was a little hard she remade it with a soft mattress topper, and several times I saw her running to reception as a guests keycard had failed and offered her service to get it fixed.
We were in suite 5147 which was huge but very comfortable bath took and hour to fill as water pressure not great but was adequate.
Altogether a wonderful holiday the hotel is directly on the main strip for shopping and good deals to be had by all.
I am looking at this time to book again I would advise anyone to visit this hotel…….
We have found trips excursions to be best cheaper outside of hotel I will add details. We have visited 2 years running the local authentic massage parlour in Belbi less than half price than you will pay in any hotel.
For boat trips for shopping, swimming, turtle beach, mud baths, jeep safari, or the authentic Turkish bath with massage facials manicure, jacuzzi just contact Chris Marmaris on Facebook , he also takes booking at back of hotel 150 yards to the right he has a kiosk or on quayside outside the Bazzaar in Marmaris perfect English and will get you cheaper deals.

Room tip: If you are interested in boat trips, Jeep safari, visiting turtle beach. All can be bought cheaper contacting Chris Marmaris on face book
Date of stay: November 2022
1  Thank S659CYrichardt
Reviewed 4 November 2022 via mobile

Arrived 20th October evening checking in was quick and easy, booked into room 1005 which was on the ground floor, was hoping for a more panoramic view, but didn't complain, room was lovely, great fridge, and constantly replenished with water and juice, food was OK, brilliant selection of cakes and treats plenty of fruit and salad for the more Health conscious. No complaints about staff or the hotel environment, in fact we are coming back here next year and looking forward to it, although hopefully we will have a higher floor and consequently a better view from the balcony. Vince Glasgow October 2022

Room tip: Ask for a higher floor level to avoid ground floor view.
Date of stay: August 2022