See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Stayed in Hani in June and just back again after a week in September. Great hotel, small and personal. Decent sized pool. Everyone makes you feel welcome with many of the guests returning every year. Nice family feel to it. Great location a 5 minute walk from beach.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

I took 2 of my best friends and 4 family members on holiday. We stayed with sevtap at hani hotel. The hotel is fantastic and clean. Mehmet the barman/ handyman can't do enough to make sure the holi day was perfect. I loved the hotel so much I've just booked again for August.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2016

best hotel in marmaris why? first of all, Thomas cook had messed up my booking so arrived at the hani hotel a day earlier than suppose to we arrived late, when we arrived we were greeted by a staff member Mehmet (barman) with a big smile good way to be greeted after all the travelling. Mehmet sorted our room out which was a twin room, next day we asked to move to a double room not a problem. The rooms are clean cupboard, drawers etc everything you need bathroom spacious with hairdryer small balcony so all is good. As we made our way down to the bar we met the rest of the staff at the hani sevtap the owner nazayar the cook Ibrahim the night man, instantly your made to feel like family. the staff cannot do enough for you, some of the staff can only speak some basic English but the smiles and the running around to make your holiday is more what I would expect from a 5 star hotel. bed and breakfast continental but nazayar cooks really good French toast. if your like me and like dog, cats sevtap the owner has some pets so if your comfortable with animals then the wee beautys are out (loved them wee dogs) overall I couldn't have asked for any better and ive stayed in a few good hotels in marmaris even stayed in the elegance 1 night and couldn't wait to get back. defo booking up again. :D

Room Tip: £5 a day for aircon but its 50 degrees so well worth it
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2016

Returned to the Hani once again, wouldn't stay anywhere else when in Marmaris. Sevtap supported by Mehmet (some may say number one barman) make it a pleasure to be there. The number of returning guests is testimony to the friendliness and homely feeling of this small hotel. The rooms have been upgraded in that before you hung your clothes on metal hooks on the wall, now you have wardrobes. Hani means "Happy", how appropriate.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Just back from another lovely holiday at the Hani. Good sign is that you see the same faces return every year, that's when you know the hotel is obviously doing something right. I have never known any hotel to be so warm and welcoming. The owner Sevtap is a lovely girl with a great personality and a constant smile. Her right hand man is Mehmet who is loved by all. If your going to Marmaris for a holiday do yourself a favour and check out the Hani. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends