“Cheap, friendly but could be cleaner!”
Review of Hani Hotel

Hani Hotel
Ranked #12 of 79 Marmaris B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 September 2015

This is friendly little hotel, most staff were helpful but I have to say the room was not that clean. We did not stay in the hotel much as we were visiting our friends in their apartment most days and I declined the cleaner when she asked to clean it, as i done it myself each day and think it was cleaner when we left it. We are not fussy and i dont mind tatty but i do expect clean, the bed spread was stained as were the pillows, I made a pillow out of my clothes! Have to say the mattress was clean and shower and toilet was acceptable. We did not complain 1/ we only stayed a few days and 2/ we were out all day and night, we just slept and showered there. Sadly i would not stay there again and i would not recommend it to our friends, which is a shame as the staff were nice and they had two gorgeous resident dogs.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

The hotel is certainly very small, but because of that it means that all the staff that work here are so friendly! Excellent (free) wifi connection around the pool & room.
I did think when I booked this hotel I wasn't going to enjoy the pool area, but to be honest we spent more of our days here than at the beach! It was absolutely fine.
You do have to pay extra for air con & a safe (which is located in reception)
I went for the night life (which is in Barstreet) and it was annoying you had to get a taxi there and back, but when you convert it into pounds it's not a lot. Plenty of restaurants & shops/supermarkets near by. I had such a good time & I would definitely come again even if it was just for their cheese & ham toastie! :p

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Becca_Anne
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

Just got back from our stay at Hani Boutique I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel . The location is perfect for the beach only 5mins walk away. A bit far off from bar Street but we didn't mind the walk. Staff very friendly room clean although we did have a problem with ants one day the owner came and sorted it straight away and never saw any again. WiFi first class pool very clean food lovely a great little hotel and a bargain at the price we paid . Can't wait to go back .

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

I loved it here it's defo got the boutique feel and is small hotel but great hospitality

Breakfast is continental and plenty of it

Been before so this was third visit and lovley be aware they are juliette balconys

Will return regularly

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

Just got back from staying hear. I had a lovely relaxing week the staff are all very friendly and chilled no shoving execution down your thought. there is a lovely Scottish lady Elaine who works hear and is very helpful she gave me the rundown of the places and with it been my 1st time to turkey and 1st day she realy put my mind at ease. The hotel is very clean throw out it has a nice little pool bar area witch is perfect for chilling out day or night and the barmen memet is very friendly. The hotel is close to everything you need I found it very convenient. The owner is there every day if you did have any problems, she is a very nice lady I was 4hrs late checking out cos I was so hung over and she did not even charge me extra. The food in the hotel is nice, cooked by a lovely Scottish women called jane. I had a very nice stay in this hotel and would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo