See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

The hotel is certainly very small, but because of that it means that all the staff that work here are so friendly! Excellent (free) wifi connection around the pool & room.
I did think when I booked this hotel I wasn't going to enjoy the pool area, but to be honest we spent more of our days here than at the beach! It was absolutely fine.
You do have to pay extra for air con & a safe (which is located in reception)
I went for the night life (which is in Barstreet) and it was annoying you had to get a taxi there and back, but when you convert it into pounds it's not a lot. Plenty of restaurants & shops/supermarkets near by. I had such a good time & I would definitely come again even if it was just for their cheese & ham toastie! :p

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Becca_Anne
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

Just got back from our stay at Hani Boutique I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel . The location is perfect for the beach only 5mins walk away. A bit far off from bar Street but we didn't mind the walk. Staff very friendly room clean although we did have a problem with ants one day the owner came and sorted it straight away and never saw any again. WiFi first class pool very clean food lovely a great little hotel and a bargain at the price we paid . Can't wait to go back .

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

I loved it here it's defo got the boutique feel and is small hotel but great hospitality

Breakfast is continental and plenty of it

Been before so this was third visit and lovley be aware they are juliette balconys

Will return regularly

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

Just got back from staying hear. I had a lovely relaxing week the staff are all very friendly and chilled no shoving execution down your thought. there is a lovely Scottish lady Elaine who works hear and is very helpful she gave me the rundown of the places and with it been my 1st time to turkey and 1st day she realy put my mind at ease. The hotel is very clean throw out it has a nice little pool bar area witch is perfect for chilling out day or night and the barmen memet is very friendly. The hotel is close to everything you need I found it very convenient. The owner is there every day if you did have any problems, she is a very nice lady I was 4hrs late checking out cos I was so hung over and she did not even charge me extra. The food in the hotel is nice, cooked by a lovely Scottish women called jane. I had a very nice stay in this hotel and would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 August 2015

We stayed here for 10 days commencing 17/08/15, it is a nice hotel with lovely staff and owner! Sevtap (the owner), Elaine, Jane and Mehmet are incredibly friendly and helpful. Sevtap has two dogs and some cats which live in the hotel with her, they're all very cute and friendly!
The breakfast is OKAY but personally wasn't enough for us. Breakfast includes boiled eggs, bread (not the sort that can be easily toasted), either watermelon or honeydew melon, a variety of jams, olives and cold meats. This is a traditional Turkish breakfast but we missed our fried eggs and full English so went out for breakfast on some days.
The pools is small but nice and cool which was perfect as it was incredibly hot when we were there (high 30's)
The rooms are small but as we didn't spend much time in them this was not an issue for us. Air conditioning for your room is £5 per day per room. There are also safety deposit boxes which you can hire to keep your passports/money safe.
Regarding the location, this hotel is ideal as it is close to everything. A two minute walk from the front, surrounded by three large supermarkets and a shopping centre (Blue Port) is five minutes away. There are clothes shops and little corner shops all along the main road. You can catch a green bus to Marmaris centre (this is also where the Grand Bazaar is) (2.50 lira) or an orange bus to Icmeler (3lira). It is well worth a visit to Icmeler (pronounced Ich-mill-er), as its less busy than Marmaris and very beautiful. Also, there are a huge variety of restaurants nearby but by far the best is Taj Mahal which is an Indian cuisine. You will not be disappointed if you go there. Also above the Taj Mahal is a Chinese called The Mandarin which is also very nice.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family