See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 November 2015 via mobile

never again would I go to this hotel. cleanliness in rooms was good but that's where it ended. had to ask for sun loungers as it was all packed up for the end of season. food consisted of Fuad fish fish piece of cheese very small salad buffet and if you were lucky maybe the odd potato. we were convinced someone caught the fish daily as that was all the choice of food on the menu. in the bar area it smelt of stale beer everywhere beer mats must of been there for months without being washed and that goes for the tables too. there were cleaning the floating platform as we sat there and the stench was unbelievable. we asked for them to put the slide on and the guy asked for money to do it. just come back from our holidays and stayed in the pasa beach hotel marmaris and we couldn't fault it

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michelle P
Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

The place is nice
The food is delicious, the night bar and events are great
The pool is big and nice
The negative points were : the very bad wifi coverage, almost not worked
And the room service in the first two days was good then they start to neglect it.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Yousef A
Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

That's our second stay at Caprice beach hotel. Both stays have been memorable and quite enjoyable. The front desk personell were welcoming and friendly. I've noticed this year that the staff have improved their English communication skills, which means that I was easily able to communicate with them. The F &B staff work very hard and for long shifts, but they keep up to the standards and they always wear a smile! The quality and taste of food has largely improved this year. The housekeepers are very dedicated and always ready to serve. If you're travelling with little kids I highly recommend this hotel. A big thank you to the Caprice Beach staff! Hope to see you again!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Lynn M
Reviewed 18 July 2015

We certainly have had a great holiday at this hotel, staff friendly and helpful, no complaints about the food. If you are not familiar with Turkish cuisine you will always find it bad, people may just likes to complain. As for other nationalities you find them all over the world wherever you come on holiday. It just depends on how you compose yourself, what you gif you get back.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jan F
Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

Booked in for 4 days and left after 3 days. Hotel was awful to say the least. Very disappointed. The food wow where do I begin slop, horrific, vile, no taste. There was literally 8 things to choose from at every meal. I just can't believe that people actually stay here and think that it is great! The only positive was the view of the sea from the room. The bedrooms were small and musty. The cleaners didn't even change the sheets everyday. I kept banging my arm on the slanted ceiling in the room. It was like a nightmare and I was miserable even the man at the at serving drinks asked me why I looked like I wasn't having a good time. My reply was because this hotel is #%^~!!!! I wouldn't even give this hotel a 1 to be honest.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple