Park Mar Apart(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$ 57
Oasis Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$ 806
US$ 108
  • Breakfast included
Candan Apart Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$ 57
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Supreme Hotel Marmaris(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
1,286 results
All reviewsentertainment teamsea viewturkeypool bara la carte restaurantstar hotelevery nightair conchickengreat holidayturkish bathevening entertainmentprivate beachguest relationsbell boybar staffsalad
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel in a perfect location , the food is very good “a lot of food” , and most important thing the service!! Is wonderful i can say the hotel staff is very friendly from the chick in moment ,dinning room ,lobby and the spa .

Stayed: October 2017
GoldenRockBeach_GR, Guest Relations Manager at Golden Rock Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Hamza A,

Thank you very much for your super review and warm recommendation.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel 3 times and thoroughly enjoyed it each time. The animation team really make the holiday with Ozzy and Jack always getting everyone involved. Ozzy and Jack really made our holiday thanks boys.

Joanna, Vie, Ashley and Lauryn xx (Scotland) Suleyman's friends :P

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ash198770
GoldenRockBeach_GR, Guest Relations Manager at Golden Rock Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear Ash198770;

Thank you very much for your positive review and warm recommendation. We are very pleased to read you appreciated the great service of the staff and enjoyed a fantastic holiday. We all look forward to your next visit.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

In Turkey at the hotel Golden rock beach on a 2 week all inclusive stay the hotel is stunning and the food is fantastic all the staff are so helpful would certainly come back and recommend to anyone who is thinking about coming over to mammaris turkey look out for ozzy one of the entertainment staff so helpful

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Craig M

Dear Craig M,

Thank you for your excellent review. I am pleased to read you were impressed with the professional service of the staff. we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband had a terrible experience there this summer. Employees are rude and so unprofessional. I asked the reception for towels and called more than 5 times and no one came so I had to call again but they didn't show any respect saying it is too much for today (although they didn't bring any) so my husband felt very angry and asked them to bring them right away they said we are not your slaves!! Very impolite u can't ask for anything .. As if they want to decide when u should bath and when not!!! I would them 1 star. It is not a 5 stars hotel as I thought. Plus they charge you for the locker and the internet . Won't go again !!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank rana373

Dear rana373;

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and share your thoughts on your recent holiday experience.

The team work really hard to try and provide a great service, although we accept may not always get it right. We place great importance on feedback to help us maintain and improve our standards. It would have so much more beneficial for all parties if you could have let us know whilst you were here if you felt your experience was not as it should be.

Over the years, many guests have complimented us on the excellent service and friendly nature of our staff. Although tips are appreciated, they are not expected and the fact that our staff wished to bid you farewell would be deemed by many to be a commendable gesture.

We do hope you will come and stay with us again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I really had a decent enough stay at this hotel my missus and myself but certainly in my opinion never a 5 star as stated, it's sister hotel Pasa Beach far superior in quality but that's my opinion. One this this hotel has better is it's hard working dedicated staff Kismet in the main bar works like a Trojan and one of most happy people I have come across in all my years going to Turkey, sadly only one staff member on a main bar as well as collecting glasses etc is simply too much graft I feel. Fathi and Morat were hard working souls and very professional in way they treated my missus and myself a big thanks guys. Reason for 3 star rating in my review is basic things in hotel such as huge cupboard in toilets when only 2 urinals to use ? Strange and warning stickers on doors in my room so badly wonky I need to lie on my side to read them haha .. may sound petty but 5 star would not have these issues and evening entertainment may as well be kids show only as clear to see want up at bars rather in there drinking as we did 13 nights of our holiday. Golden Rock please respect your bar staff better it a joke their workload ...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve F
GoldenRockBeach_GR, Guest Relations Manager at Golden Rock Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Steve F;

Thank you for your kind review. We are very pleased to read you enjoyed excellent service and had a nice holiday experience. We hope to be able to welcome you again in the near future.

Kind regards,