See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 September 2014

Stayed in angels suites for a week an loved every minute of it. Rooms we're cleaned everyday clean bedding & towels. Pool was good an relaxing. Staff we're very friendly & helpful. Definitely return back and stay for fortnight. :-)

• Stayed: September 2014
1  Thank Debbyxcx
Reviewed 24 September 2014

I moved here on my 2nd day as I didn't like the hotel I was at. My room was on the top floor, no lift, but one of the guys working there took my very heavy case upstairs. The apartment was nice, basic, not enough cutlery but not an issue. The bathroom was very small and you have to hold the shower as it wouldn't stay on the holder which is slightly annoying when you want to wash your hair. The room was cleaned everyday. I started off with 2 large towels and 2 small, but then for some reason she took away the 2 small towels which was annoying as I need them for my hair and to dry my hands! Manager looked grumpy most of the time, perhaps he was nice to everyone else. Mithat was very lovely and looked after me and helped with my bags when I had to leave. The pool was nice. I had only lunch there which was pleasant enough. Its about 15 mins walk down to the beach and has plenty of shops nearby to buy drinks. There is internet there, but because my room which was 401 on the top and very end, there was only one wi fi account that worked and most nights from 7pm it stopped working. I would have to walk outside the front balcony to get a signal off another port. Overall I had a pleasant stay. I do have to say it was very quiet and couldn't really hear the prayer calls.

Room Tip: Not top floor street side as internet not too good.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Novofine21
Reviewed 10 July 2014

A few days it felt like home , comfy living area with movies and aircon . Fully functional kitchen and shower room all clean to a high standard ...... totally indulged in the out door shaded jaccuzzi needed in 47 degrees heat ...... would stay again and would defiantly recommend this hotel for a relaxing break in Marmaris!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank VIX208
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Thank you soo much for the most relaxing holiday I have had, me and my wife enjoyed staying here. EveryOne at angels suites are great and friendly. Everything I wanted for our holiday was there..We are 100% coming back here next time in marmaris, Turkey. Thank you to everyone and especially the manager and staff.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kardam S
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Well what can I say nice friendly staff clean and very helpfull enjoyed every minute of our time here pools were lovely and was also spotlessly clean the manager was great and you coukd have a good laugh with him all bar staff an waiters were lovely too room kept clean and clean towels and sheets every 3 or 3 days been going to marmaris now for 13 years and I would definitely recommend this hotel liked it that much il be back in septemeber no hassle either come and go as you please :)

• Stayed: June 2014