See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Hi guys I’ve Stayed here for a week and absolutely loved it! Gotta say the staff were amazing, so polite! Hotel is really clean fair play, good hospitality and reasonable price highly recommend to anyone!!

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 4 November 2016

The Sun flower hotel in Marmaris is a gem of a hotel. My boyfriend and I stayed here in August and September for 5 nights each time.
Set back from the beach by one road, however you can still have a sea view from your balcony.
The rooms are very spacious and comfortable.
The price of the hotel is very low, I am amazed that you get so much space for so little money. The staff are friendly and helpful.
There is a late night disco opposite which can get quite noisy so I would advice you recommend a high floor, the first stay we were on the 1st floor and it was very noisy, on our 2nd visit we stayed up on the 3rd floor and it was much better.
To summarise I highly recommend this hotel and will no doubt stay there again next season.

Room Tip: Choose a high floor to still get a sea view and for a quieter nights rest.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

I really quite like this hotel, I've been coming to Marmaris for the last 8 years and the rooms are lovely and it's dead central 5 min walk to any where u want , the only down fall is there isn't fridges in the room so when u wake up hungover as hell next day no cold water but there is a shop right down stairs open 24HRS and the wifi and aircon included in the price u pay makes up for it, the people at reception are pretty rude and unorganised though 3 times we have been asked to pay for our room 2 days after we already paid. I would definitely stay here again, you get what you pay for think people forget that and for what we paid we got a beautiful sea view room with everything on our doorstep
(There is really loud music up until 3:30am so if you are home and in bed for 9pm every night I would avoid here)

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 24 January 2016

Stayed there for 9 Nights out of season, The hotel out of season has nothing to offer no entertainment, bar or anything similar but the rooms are good and the price is too. The reception did the best he could and the TV had a few english Channels. Hotel has really improved over the last few years. Hotel is amazingly close to the beach !

Room Tip: The higher the room the less the noise
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2015

Stayed here in July 2013 with friends, returned in sept 2015 and it's just as nice! Close to everything. Will be returning in June/July 2016 for 3 weeks.
Staff are great would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: prefer the rooms facing sea front. Side rooms are a little smaller.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
48yenal, Genel Müdür at Sun Flower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2015

First of all thank you very much for your kind comment. Hope see you again as soon as possible.

Kind Regards