All reviews piano bar hana beach turkey beach pool private jetty bar staff every night sea view little repetitive all inclusive package buffet restaurant air con turkish bath next year something for everyone dalaman airport amazing hotel
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

We have been visiting this hotel, several times, and we can only say, we are never disapointed, food and service is very good, we enjoy every day... And the place is a very good boutique hotel, and we hope to be back again during month of september this year... Thanks to Cenk and Hale you again made it perfect....

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2016

Beautiful hotel. Spotless very clean. Food was excellent, different tastes to suite everybody. Bar staff especially serkan always friendly, helpful. The staff work very hard. The staff were always helpful. I cannot say enough about the hotel and sea view. I feel sick already as I miss marmaris already. We are definitely going back. Beautiful country. My only complaint was there was no iron provided as I like to press my own clothes, however room service did offer to press my clothes so I can't really complain. The swimming pools were clean and wonderful to swim in. What a wonderful place !

Room Tip: Sea view is beautiful
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fiona J
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

We returned to the hotel for a second time,we always go at the start of the season, to marmaris every year.
I'm glad to say the same staff from last year were still there,and we were reconised and welcomed us .
There is no fault at the treatment from staff (excellent ),but a definite change in food variety and afternoon snacks were non existant Appart from standard meal sittings.
Towels now had to be collected from main reception rather than by a kiosk at the pool.
But that aside we are still returning next year!!.
There was a definite change in the attitude of locals all round, due to a large drop in tourist trade, and I felt this made them pushy (never had this before ),I even had the transfer driver asking for a tip on arrival, I never dreamed that would happen! .
My biggest tip for turkey is learn a few words in turkish hello, goodbye, thanks, good morning, good evening and no thankyou.this small gesture opens many doors !.
Thanks elegance see you next year x

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dean T
Reviewed 10 June 2016

This is by the far the best hotel I have ever stayed in. 6 of us stayed at the Elegance hotel the beginning of June 2016. The hotel is beautiful! the rooms were spotless and cleaned everyday. The food was nice (a little more variety would have been good) but I have no complaints on that matter. The entertainment we saw on a few nights, some was good, others was ok. One night in particular there was 2 shows on but each only lasted for 10 minutes, but the other shows were great! The silent pool was the best pool for us, we had to ask to put the water fall one but they kept it on near enough each day after that. The reception staff were wonderful and even let us keep one of our rooms on until 6pm with no extra charge (very nice of them). If you use the mini bar in the room they will charge you so be warned but the safe is free to use as well as the wifi. If your also looking to book any trips/excursions DONT book with the rep at the hotel, we made that mistake and charged us 1/3 more than getting the trips through the locals out there. Overall this was a wonderful holiday for us all. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank GemmaRowley
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed for 8 nights. Room excellent, food excellent, location excellent, wonderful hotel with lovely friendly staff. Will definitely return again. So much to do - boat trips, horse riding, water sports all very reasonably priced.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family