“Wonderful food friendly helpful staff”
Review of Monroe's Bar

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Monroe's Bar
Ranked #243 of 542 Restaurants in Marmaris
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Fabulous tasty value for money food! Charlie and Amanda the owners friendly and warm. Made our dining experiences special

Reviewed 9 September 2013

we found this bar at the end of are holiday
the staff are great and the food is fab for the area
its also quite cheap it is down a road were you my think there is nothing down there but if you do find it its well worth trying

Reviewed 7 September 2013

I decided to eat out alone while my family went on the midnight cruise. Glad I came here. Bacon, eggs and homemade chips made my night away from the food in the Grand Panorama. Lovely quiet atmosphere, friendly service and great value make this little gem of a place a must to visit.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

The food here is lovely and the staff are great!its only 5 to 10 minutes walk away

bad bit the walk back up that hill

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Jan & Faruk made our holiday, they are friendly and welcoming at all times of the day and night (sorry Faruk). Their meals are tasty and value for money. Jan makes a mean English breakfast which fills you till tea time. My 2 sons were made welcome and were comfortable enough to order their own drinks and have conversations with both Jan and Faruk (this is not known with my youngest). Without the hospitality from Munroes our holiday would have been a disaster - we cant thank you enough and talk highly enough of you and your establishment. Definitely a bar to visit.