All reviews budget hotel bad reviews next year our room was cleaned dont expect fab holiday toilet roll my mum cleaned daily something for everyone fanta tattooist lira
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Myself and my sister visited marmaris and come home today, this was our first every holiday and first time on a plane. I must say all these bad reviews are crap. The hotel is a decent size, the pool is also a really nice size, it is located about 10 mins walk from the beach, then about 20 mins walk from bar street and shops! I really enjoyed this stay despite personal issues, however yakob really helped me out there!
Bar staff are very friendly and always happy to help, and are really good friends!
Other people at the hotel also make the stay worthwhile! You can really have a good laugh!
Good was not brilliant but in all honesty did the job, it was quite tasty, and fresh!
Drinks were limited at the bar alcohol wise but beer did me well!
Drinks stopped at 10pm but that was fine as we would go out and have some fun!
Really recommend going to saffron bar and September bar! So fun!
I would definitely go to this hotel again, such good value! Lovely understanding people!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Met tons of people all staff is friendly and quite good upsellers. Hotel itself is ok..Food is repetive and could use little more variaty especially in the mains. Very good value for money if your are not picky on food! If so go somewhere else. First time in a budget hotel like this but i think the fan should be free (increase the rate a little bit) Although not expensive ac 30 pounds a week sound "unfair" Bar and pool are the best thing about this hotel. Cozy and staff make its a nice place to hang out. yacob is tireless and friendly. Could use more animation as most competition has road side favour on terms of bars. All in all a great budget hotel with some improvement to do. Value for money is the best thing here!

Room Tip: Rooms near the bar tend to be noisy,if your are a early sleeper its a problem
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2016

We went here at the last minute as our previous holiday had been cancelled and all I can say is they did us a favour as it was one of the best holidays ever. The hotel room is nice and serves the purpose, but, if you have mobility issues this hotel does not have a lift and the stairs are a killer if you keep having to go up or down. The cons are: you have to pay £30 for air conditioning which in the family room is only in bedroom so then had to pay roughly £20 for a fan which i thought was bad having already paid for air conditioning. The food is basic and all depends on your likes and dislikes and if your picky. My husband ate at every meal but myself and my daughters hardly ate for the week as food was strange, but as I say we are picky eaters! Breakfast is bad, same EVERY morning and boiled eggs just don't cut it for me! Safes are in main area and cost £20 per week, pricey and didn't feel safe as in main reception which was not always manned. If your after entertainment you will be disappointed as only on one night in week, was good though. The all inclusive does end at 10.00pm aswell so after that you have to pay, no free ice cream, snacks or anything along those lines but did get cake at 5.00pm. The pros: The staff are great and friendly, room checked daily and bedding changed while there (we were there a week) with clean towels every other day. Hotel is clean aswell and also has its resident tattooist! No waiting for drinks although glasses are small but just keep filling them up! Pool area nice and the pool is quite large and again kept very clean. Good if you have young kids as you can see them from the sunlounge area. Always had sunlounges available so no fighting lol! The rep 'Alpachino' is great and sorted us out some excellent days out. The jeep safari is a must as such a laugh and the water fight was hilarious. We also went to turtle beach which includes mud bath etc which was brilliant and went on lazy day boat trip which was fantastic and the prices were really good! The day trips I must say were out of this world and picked up from hotel on time and also took back at and of day! We also took advantage of the rep offer from 'Prestige' my husband had massage, Turkish bath and facial and me and daughters had a full facial, again picked up from hotel and dropped back and staff were great and was a really good experience. Marmaris if gorgeous and beach again fantastic, if you do go to beach you can get free sunbeds but will be expected to buy a drink as the bar is attached to sun beds. So clean and the views are out of this world. Only issue is the shops as you are constantly hassled to buy things so you start to get good at saying no! Also we have daughters aged 13 and 15 years and they were obsessed with them, making comments and trying to touch them, sounds bad but you do get used to it as long as it didn't go to far. Overall would go back in a heart beat!

Room Tip: Ask for pool view
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

I had a 2 week stay all inclusive here in mid August and I can say the staff management and owners are really really nice and couldn't do anymore for you. We arrived late at night around 1am and the owner was there and was asking if we were hungry as they would have made us food if we were and asked if we needed anything just to ask and they would get us it. The rooms are clean staff always in everyday cleaning and replacing anything u need, we had room 202 and it was really big and spacious with a balcony off bed room which gave u a pool view and a balcony in the living area which looked onto main Rd outside hotel entrance. The food is OK as most of time it's chicken for dinner in diffirent varieties but you won't go hungry and the breakfast is the normal European breakfasts of eggs boiled ,scrambled sausages bread toast butter jam and also other Turkish breakfast cuisine, lunch again I's ok plenty of fresh salads n stuff and again some chick or pasta or Turkish cuisine. The bar area is small but it means u can meet and mix with people who also are staying as with large hotels sometimes this isn't possible as too many bars n places to go. I would go back but only thing I would say is they could change food menu a bit more from chicken and at least give some beefy lamb or even some fish every couple nights. Pool &area around is very clean and tidy and bar staff particularly Jacob is very nice and would go out his way to help you if need anything but only thing is its the small glasses u get for drinks glass not plastic ones like in some Turkish hotels. Overall I had a great holiday and met some really nice people incl staff and others holidaying in here and would recommend this wee family friendly hotel and will be bk. Big thank u to the owner and his wife for making myself ,girlfriend and my mother&friends most welcome.
Great wee hotel

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Room: spacious but old furnitures
Kitchen cabinet with one cup
Inside above small fridge
Two rooms but only one room
has air con so we moved a
bed to sleep together

Toilet: no amenities. Only liquid soap
next to basin and in shower
booth(don't know what kind,
whether it's for body or hair
as well) so we went to super-
market and bought local brand

Food: I had a impression that they
hired the excellent cook but
forced him to cook with tight
budget.Lunch & dinner menu
became repetitive but tasted
good. Breakfast is the most
disappointing one. 5 kinds of
local cheese, cheap ham and
sausages, boiled eggs,local
yogurt sauce(don't know what
kind but lots of white sauce)
Many kind of salad but keep
using the same ingredients in
different forms. Mainly
Tomatoes and cucumbers.
Don't know why they don't use
other meat except for chicken.
Chicken came out with variety
of cooking method. But only
chicken for 7 nights was
boring. 3 nights for BBQ
chicken...yes only chicken!
I wish breakfast could have
been more international menu.
Overall tasted good but very
Turkish choices with tight
budget.

Entertainment: nothing impressive
Once a week

Staff: no facial expressions. Again
With tight budget understaffed
Only Dannish owner lady was
a bit friendly and could speak
good English but others spoke
very basic English.
I got to talk to them as days go
by and they are not bad people
I didn't use bar area at all so
cannot comment it in details
but I heard one kid told me that
he was scolded by unfriendly
bar guy coz he ordered coke
twice.

Wifi: available only in lobby

Overall I rated 3 coz this is a budget hotel so you cannot expect a lot although they need improvements in many areas. Just pay more and go to better hotel if your expectations are high. Personally I would choose different hotel if I ever come back to Marmaris again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family