“Once again club Dante lived up to our expectations , fantastic holiday .”

Club Dante Marmaris
Reviewed 7 June 2012

Just home from 2 weeks at club dante, clean appartment, fun staff and fantastic food. Read bad revew!!!! She was moved to dante from another hotel but wanted to be moved again to the same hotel as her friends at the tour companys expense!!! Fourth time there and never any problems.

1  Thank George66666666

Reviewed 7 June 2012

I stayed here for my first time in Turkey, and have got to say the hotel and staff are amazing. They are friendly and service is the best I have recieved in any of the places I have eaten why I was there. The staff take their time to make sure you have everything you need without being pushy. The hotel itself is good not the best rooms but the staff make up of everything else.

1  Thank KevinJ1971
Reviewed 7 June 2012

I have stayed in Club Dante and it was very clean rooms, big balcony and very good food in the restaurant. The staff are all friendly and very helpful. I have stayed somewhere else before but I definitely recommend Club Dante!!!

1  Thank Daniellaskyriver91
Reviewed 4 June 2012

I booked for 6 nights and on the second night I awoke to a Turkish man in my room who had let himself in with a key. I rang my friends who were staying down the road who came to get me immediately. I was totally in shock and a complete mess. We went to find the manager after I packed all my stuff, we found a staff member who did not speak a word of English and handed us all the keys to every apartment, we could not believe it. We then left and I stayed with my friends at their hotel and took all my stuff. We went back the next day to speak to the manager who shown us the CCTV and it shown the man going into the same room I went in all so on the CCTV. They tried to say that he was going in a different room but it is the same door I went in earlier in the night. The manager said he would call the police and told us they were coming at half past 1 in the afternoon, after we waited he them informed us he had not rang the police as he did not want them at the hotel. I was really upset and gave him back the key and never returned. Do not stay here

Room Tip: Do not stay here unless you want to wake up with a strange person in your room as they hand out all...