“We had to go twice....”
Review of Kukina Caferia

Kukina Caferia
Ranked #4 of 500 Restaurants in Fethiye
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 10
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The restaurant in set in a beautiful courtyard with inside seating if preferred. The lighting and ambiance is so relaxing and you feel right at home. The first visit was on the first evening of our holiday and we all had a fillet steak. Mine was with a shrimp sauce that was delicious! We also had a bottle of the Sarafin Cab Sav which was rich and delicious. The servers are all young and you can tell they are enjoying working together as a team!
It was a Saturday night and we were one of only two tables of tourists, the other tables were locals enjoying their weekend and it was a lovely atmosphere.
We had to most delicious homemade puddings and coffees to finish and we were so stuffed we had to waddle to the taxi rank up the road!

Our 2nd meal was for my bday and I had the meatballs whilst my boyfriend had a burger. Again, absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is hidden away on “umbrella street’ in Fethiye and it is easily missed if you didn’t know about it.
It was recommended to my wife and I by a couple who had an apartment in Calis Beach and we were not disappointed.
We enjoyed a lovely meal in a small courtyard setting listening to cool music.
Highly recommended.

1  Thank John B
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Great for coffee etc also evening meal very reasonable prices & delicious steaks , pizza & cakes
Wine is also reasonably priced

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

The setting is great where you can choose to eat in the courtyard or undercover. We went in the evening and the atmosphere was lovely, gentle lighting and a very nice ambiance. The owners have gone out of their way to get the decor right.
The menu is a bit lacking, no specials board. I had beef casserole which was ok and my wife had the vegetable and halloumi casserole which was disappointing: Turkish vegetable dishes normally put English ones to shame, not this one.
Dessert: Excellent, top marks. See picture for choices. Staff were very friendly too.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Kukina is located off umbrella stroller in the old town at Fethiye. It's nestled away cosily in a beautiful court yard. The setting is great the service is good, but a word to the wise. I had the fillet steak with the special sauce. No explanation as to what the special sauce was, I should have asked but I was feeling adventurous. When I ordered the waiter didn't seem to think I knew what rare meant, I explained I knew that it would be very pink and he eventually accepted this. When my steak came it was covered in the special sauce. I would have thought the sauce would have come in a jug so I can decide how much I want on my steak or if I wanted it at all. The steal was rare and beautiful, one of the finest I've had for a long while. However and this is why I'm scoring 3 stars, the special sauce is a very mild chip shop curry sauce. I love chip shop curry sauce on rice and chips but not on fillet steak. A great meal ruined. Sorry.