All reviews the hotel staff hotel is located great hotel reception sea airport city taxi ephesus
Reviewed 10 September 2017

We stayed in this hotel two nights in the quadruple room. The main purpose was to have starting point for the tour to Ephesus, however on the second day (our return flight was afternoon) we recognised very good location of this hotel. It is located very close to the see (less than 100 meters) and there are some nice restaurants and cafeterias on the sea side. I recommend for example a walk to Konak (and the clock which is the symbol of Izmir). It takes about 30 minutes to get to the hotel from the airport and the price depends on the chosen route (longer but without a big risk of traffic jam or shorter but with this risk). The taxi price was 83 TKL on one way and 70 TKL in the case of return. The room is clean, equipped with electric kettle, free tea bags and instant coffee are also offered). In the bathroom (bath tube inside) there are soaps, shower gels and shampoos. There is A/C in the rooms with personal option to adjust temperature and speed. The free WiFi works properly. There is enough space to keep all the time open two suitcases of normal size.
The breakfast was very good, I even call it fantastic. A great variety of hot and cold dishes. The breakfast is really a strong point of this hotel.
There are two lifts in the hotel. The check-out time was 13:00.
All the hotel staff was very polite and helpful. Even if somebody was not able to speak English, another staff member was coming immediately.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a longer time due to business reasons and I have to say I did not like the hotel too much. The rooms are not really nice and the bathroom is small and scruffy! Never ever a 4 star hotel in terms of cleanliness...the bar downstairs is closed and there is no room service. Breakfast is good but starts only at 7am, which is kind of late. Staff is friendly, but English skills are poor! I changed my room once and forgot my razor in the bathroom. I asked the next day to check, but they never said a word anymore. Location is great though and they also provide a valet parking. It's okay for a few days, but definitely not a great hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

I have been here for bussiness. The attention in the reception was good but then when you come inside the room is dirty , wifii is bad not working well. In the morning the breakfast was not nice and my shower was not working

When i went to reception inform the shower doesn't work they told me they are going to check. When I arrived after all the day working I ask for my key room, I open the room and I found a men in my bed , smoking. They change me the bed without asking me and take my personal belongins to another room

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2017

Fantastic value ..Our deluxe room 301 was huge with a compact bathroom and a partial sea view . The location is 2 minutes from Pasaport Pier and 5 minutes from Konak Pier and the Bazaar .
The hotel is apparently one of the original boutique hotels and has an interesting design with partial glass flooring which allows views all the way to reception .
The buffet breakfast selection is high standard and served in the modern airy top floor restaurant.
All the staff are very pleasant and efficient .

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Very expensive for poor service. Although I've get a business room, the Room is not clean enough. Bed sheets are not clean.
TV is not working.
But the location is great and staff are friendly and nice.
I won't cone back again.

Stayed: March 2017