“Best Sushi in Izmir”

Sushico
Ranked #232 of 2,750 Restaurants in Izmir
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I spent a very good time, the sushi was delicious I think I will stay again, the food was all excellent, very friendly staff

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Well am a foodie and I enjoy good food and the place did not disappoint ...I had the sushi which was delicious and I tried something new for the first time and that was cold saki ...next time I think I will try the warm saki ..the sushi was well prepared and it went down well with the saki ..comfortable environment .a bit squeezed but for a quick bite it was not that bad at all ..the staff were friendly however I found my chicken noodle soup to be a bit undercooked but am guessing since I ordered a little later in the night the chef probably had to make it in a hurry ...all. In all nice place and good food

Reviewed 20 December 2016

we loved it with my wife so much that we went again the following day.
Even though it was very cold, we sat outside, enjoyed the food with beer with a cigar

Reviewed 12 December 2016

I cannot complain about the food but they should certainly sharpen up their service and heat up the alfresco area better. More smiley and attentive staff are needed there. I would expect the service staff to inform us that Salmon Teriyaki is not accompanied by rice and recommend a side dish. They should also bring forks when they serve rice. We are not all proficient using chopsticks. Unfortunately, Fried Ice Cream wasn't as good as I expected to be.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is a must for japanese food when I am in Izmir. Very nice place, excellent fresh food well presented, over all I love sashimi! Something to improve in service(little bit more attention and english speaking). Quite expensive but the quality worth it.