See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 November 2017

No option but I would give this hotel a 0 (zero) rating if possible.

Family room was nice and big (5 of us). Breakfast had a good assortment. And the location was central. But that's about all that was good at this hotel. Everything else was downhill from there.

We booked in advance but our rooms were not ready when we arrived. Had to wait in the lobby until they prepared the rooms. We booked for 5 people, but was only 4 people's worth of beds when we arrived. So had to ask housekeeping to put in another rollaway bed. After shower, the entire floor was wet due to a leak under the shower. The room safe was locked to begin with. The W.C. smelled of mold. Wifi was intermittent and slow. Several light bulbs were out, so we asked them to change them. Never got changed until the next night.

But that's not the worst of it. After our first day of touring, we returned to find our bag of laundry missing. We asked and inquired but nobody could find it. They finally admitted that housekeeping may have thought it was trash and threw it out, although it is policy only to throw out what is in the trash can. So they admit they made a mistake, but they didn't do anything about it. We had over $45USD worth of clothes in that bag and they just threw it out or stole it, who knows? When we asked if they would compensate us, their final declaration was that they could not. I don't mean to disrespect this hotel in any way, but I just want to give some advice for the hotel business. WHEN THINGS ARE MISSING FROM A ROOM IN THEIR HOTEL, THE HOTEL SHOULD TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT. We didn't even hear an apology!!! They just tried to brush it off and try to be extra friendly to us when we left. Again, I simply would like to advise this hotel's management to be wise in such situations. It is courtesy and good business practice to refund a night, or give a discount, or give free vouchers for future stays, or any kind of gesture even close to that. Something like that would have compensated for this, but with no apologies, no compensation, no attempt to correct their mistake, it is really not good and respectable business practice. The hotel business is a SERVICE business! If you give bad service.... then people will not come and you will lose business!!!! The loss of a little compensation to correct a mistake more than compensates for this bad review, future guests who don't come because of this review, our family no longer willing to come to this hotel because of a bad experience. I SINCERELY HOPE YOU WILL TAKE MY ADVICE FOR THE SUCCESS OF YOUR HOTEL BUSINESS.

Room Tip: higher rooms are quieter. let the water run for awhile when you checkin and see if it leaks under the sink/tub. If so, ask to switch rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2017

I stayed in this hotel with my wife and daughter last year and by myself this year. Good value for the money. Centrally located and near Izmir tourist attractions. Very friendly and helpful staff especially Delik. She knows a very good nearby dentist if you need one. I am planing to stay again on my next trip.

Amir
U.S.A

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

Hi
Every thing was good.the room was clean.
Breakfast was good.
Hotel was near to city center and public transportation.
Only the shower cabin was a littile bit small and it's hard to take shower.
There was some noise from utility system of the other room specialy at night.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Arashkr K
Reviewed 8 October 2016

The staff were polite, helpful and friendly. However, my wife, child and myself each had a terrible night's sleep. The sound insulation is awful. We heard every car and person that passed, and that happened all night. We arrived late and left very early in the morning, so can't comment on anything else. Just to say we were exhausted when we left, and felt driving through the night to Izmir airport would have been less tiring.

Room Tip: Don't go anywhere near the main road side.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

The reception staff make you feel very welcome. They are very pleasant indeed. The location is central and within walking distance to the sea and city shopping etc.

The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was fresh and plentiful. This hotel has a feel
-good factor down to its kind, hospitable staff in down town, hussle-bussle Izmir city. Recommended.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends