See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I was stay at Anemon Izmir Hotel 1 night for my business trip.
My experiencess:
Room: not good
Services: so-so
Breakfast: so-so
Coffee: wonderfull
Price: expensive
Car park: good
Thank for worker of the hotel.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Anemon Izmir. Hotel is located. In the city. Centre. Breakfast. Buffet. Is. Good . The. Internet. Say. Airport. Transfer. Is available. But. Hotel. Regretted. And said. Internet has. Old. Data. Airport. Is. Approx. 75 turkish Lira. Fare . Hotel. Room. Is good. Toiletries are basic. Good. Hotel to stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel a number of times when visiting Izmir, for the price you pay its no bad at all. Similar to the Premier Inn style hotels in England. Positives are that the rooms are clean and tidy with good facilities, good rates I paid $54 for two people although this can fluctuate depending on demand. The breakfast is included in the price, lots of choice to eat. Staff are friendly and helpful, hotel has wifi plus internet computers to use for free in a small business type room, bar, restaurant and gift shop also situated within the hotel. 15-20 minute stroll to Konak centre and the sea. Downside is that the decor is a bit dated and tired. All in all I would recommend this place if visiting Izmir especially for value.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2016

Just spent 5 nights at this hotel and am glad I chose this one. The staff were all very friendly, polite and helpful. The hotel was very clean and the facilities excellent. The breakfast offered plenty choices and was always fresh.
Its a very reasonably priced hotel and I would gladly recommend this hotelto my friends.
I would definitely stay here again if I were to visit Izmir.

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank Dee H
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

I am dr. Mohammadreza visiting izmir with my family the worst hotel l have ever seen in my life imagine in 40 degrees air condition not working refrigerator Not working is it hotel or hell ? Ooooooooooòoooooooooooooooooooooo

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family