1,644 results
All reviews the executive lounge turkey bit dated nice view sea view excellent location fitness center indoor pool business trip restaurants and bars rooms are large breakfast buffet wonderful hotel bay floor 31st city
Reviewed 26 March 2018

the location of the hotel is perfect ; but unfortunately the front entrance was closed for repairings ; to enter the hotel, I needed to walk two sides of the rectangle ; after entering , a lot to walk to the reception desk , also ...however, good for the health ! bad if you had heavy luggage....; the staff was very helpfull ; the comfort in the room perfect ; unfortunately, the main reason I booked Hilton for was the pool , since I was having some time time gaps between my work periods and needed to relax - but , what to see - the pool was closed indefinitely ...for repairings ; the service in the restaurant very good , the food very good also , though quite expensive....now that i am thinking back, this Hilton experience was not what I expected .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Dinu S
HiltonIzmirGM, General Manager at Hilton Izmir, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Dinu S,

Thank you for staying with us while in Izmir recently and for your kind review.

I was happy to read that you were satisfied with the service from our team members.

We had to close our main entrance as well as our swimming pool after we have received information from the Building Complex Management regarding inspection of the exterior marble cladding. As this presents potential risks, we have prioritized the safety of all Hotel Guests, Visitors and Employees. Consequently, the Hotel entrances have been temporarily relocated to the opposite side of the building. It will take some time until the completion of the expert reports and Building Complex Management decision. Thank you for your understanding.

For your next visit, please call our Guest Service Center ( No.9 ) as they will be delighted to assist you with alternative solutions for the swimming pool usage.

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent visit and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

location is very good . staff are frienly and speak english . room clean and large . free wifi speed is very good . brakfast is good and can be better. top floors room have a very nice view. bath room is large, clean and good. hotel main enterance is temperory close.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
HiltonIzmirGM, General Manager at Hilton Izmir, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Tomcat S,

Thank you for staying with us while in Izmir recently and for your kind review.

I am very happy to read that you were satisfied with your overall stay, specially rooms and cleanliness, internet service and our view.

We had to close our main entrance after we have received information from the Building Complex Management regarding inspection of the exterior marble cladding. As this presents potential risks, we have prioritized the safety of all Hotel Guests, Visitors and Employees.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We were there few months ago and it was much better. Room was good and clean. Staff were amazing. WiFi and breakfast was ok but. I think because of reduced prices visitor were completely different. Some of theme walking around in their pj’s. Breakfast lounge was like a battle field. Car park was a disaster. Hotel has its own parking garage and vale service but we had to wait almost half an hour for them to bring our car each time. Never again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
HiltonIzmirGM, General Manager at Hilton Izmir, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Dear KorkmazPerk,

Thank you for staying with us recently while in Izmir as well as for taking the time to submit your review so that we may benefit for our service improvement process.

I was sorry to read your dissatisfaction regarding your recent stay as we could not meet your expectations.

On the other hand, I would like to thank you for your gracious remarks about the other aspects of your stay especially our team members, breakfast and internet service.

Should you be returning to Izmir for any reason, then please let our Operations Coordinator Ms. Elif Ocak know so that we could make the necessary preparations for you to have better experience in our hotel.

Thank you very much for your comments once again and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel is right in the city center. If you are used to the usual Hilton standards you will not like this hotel. Even though it’s Hilton the bathroom is awful they still have shower curtain!!! Even the 3 star hotels near by have modern bathrooms with glass panels.The first night our bathroom was flooded. I purchased half board. They have 3 choice meatballs, fish or chicken . You get a soup and desert . This menu is the same every day. There are lots of restaurants near by so don’t bother with this” half board “option. The breakfast is good. Overall , I was disappointed with the standards and wouldn’t recommend.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank RhN-LdN
HiltonIzmirGM, General Manager at Hilton Izmir, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear RhN-LdN,

I was very sorry to read your dissatisfaction regarding your recent stay.

Thank you for your remarks about our breakfast service which make us all the more committed to finding out what did not go as it should have at our hotel.

Should you be returning to Izmir, then please let our Operations Coordinator through elif.ocak@hilton.com or +90 232 4976095 so that we could make the arrangements before your arrival.

Once again, thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent visit and I look forward to welcoming you back soon for a different experience.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

The hotel is very well situated near the beautiful sea front of Izmir so close to shops and markets; the view from the room is wonderful and staff are very efficient and helpful;
The food is absolutely high quality and everything you eat is so tasty;
You really feel quality service with provisional staff;
It made me decide to re visit again in the summer holiday for sure to enjoy the fantastic room view and the quality of service and food;

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonIzmirGM, General Manager at Hilton Izmir, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear 886magdyk,

Thank you for staying with us while in Izmir recently and for your kind review which we have already shared with our team.

I was delighted to learn that you were satisfied with our hotel facilities, rooms, service quality and food.

Thank you very much for your loyalty to Hilton Izmir and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Hilton Izmir