1,650 results
All reviews the executive lounge turkey bit dated nice view sea view excellent location fitness center indoor pool business trip restaurants and bars rooms are large breakfast buffet wonderful hotel bay floor 31st city
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent hotel location and staff very helpfull and have been back twice more would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Izmir.Breakfeast very good alot to choose from and view from 32nd floor amazing while enjoying a lovely meal.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
HiltonIzmirGM, General Manager at Hilton Izmir, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dear sharontaite,

Thank you for staying with us while in Izmir recently and for your kind review
which we have already shared with our team.

I was delighted to learn that you were satisfied with our hotel facilities, breakfast service and our view.

Thank you very much for your recommendation to Hilton Izmir and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I come to Izmir fairly regularly with work, and often stay here because of its location to my office. However, the rooms and public areas are very tired and basic when compared to the similarly priced Swissotel opposite.

The breakfast room is well-stocked, with eggs freshly cooked to order and a wide selection of fruit, bread, salad, meat and cheese. It's 3mins' walk from the seafront which has a promenade stretching along the coast with bars and restaurants at one end and the Bazar (Kemeralti) at the other.

I've stayed in many Hilton hotels, such a global brand brings a uniformed approach to hotel accommodation, but this one is below standard, with peeling wallpaper, very expensive high speed wifi and a boring room service menu. If you're in need of somewhere to stay to visit Ephesus or for business, I wouldn't recommend this hotel, unless they're running a special offer (which they often do). The Swissotel is far superior, modern rooms which are incredibly comfortable, excellent facilities (bar, restaurant, cafe, gym, pool) etc.

Room Tip: A sea-view room on a high floor does give a spectacular view of the sunset.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
HiltonIzmirGM, General Manager at Hilton Izmir, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear BRMB,

Thank you for staying with us while in Izmir recently and for your constructive review.

I was happy to learn that our breakfast service as well as our hotel location met with your needs.

You may be pleased to learn that our redecoration works of the rooms have already started and we hope that the outcome might be more in keeping with your expectations.

Should you be returning to Izmir at any time in the future, I would appreciate if you could let our Operations Coordinator know in advance ( Ms. Elif Ocak, elif.ocak@hilton.com or +90 232 4976095 ). We would appreciate the opportunity to make all of the arrangements for you to experience the new product as a complimentary upgrade.

Thank you very much once again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I stayed several (3) days in this hotel, for the specific reason to see a place I have wanted to see since I was 5 years old--ancient Ephesus.

There was some city noise but to be honest the room was very nice, I slept well.

Staff were very helpful, and most importantly, despite me not planning in advance I found an excellent tour guide and spent 2 lovely full days exploring the coast and Ephesus.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo

Dear Dr_Peel,

Thank you for staying with us while in Izmir recently and for your kind review
which we have already shared with our team.

I was delighted to learn that you were satisfied with our hotel facilities and rooms.

Thank you very much for your comments once again and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Hotel is in nice area easily accessible to Kordon and Alsancak and ferry to Karsiyaka. Room large with bay view on 28th floor so no noise. Hotel needs updating, carpets, decor etc and bathroom definitely. However breakfast was very good and staff at breakfast and the reception very helpful. My only complaint was we had dinner included which was in the Cloud restaurant on 31st floor with amazing view of Izmir, however it was a buffet of poor quality and hot food was only warm. We were never asked if we wanted to order a drink with our meal and when we finished nobody enquire whether we would like coffee. We very much felt like 2nd class guests shame it spoilt what could have been a lovely experience

Room Tip: Bay rooms on upper floors
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank traveller087

Dear traveller087,

Thank you for staying with us while in Izmir recently and for your kind review.

I was delighted to learn that you were satisfied with our breakfast service, location of our hotel and the view.

I was sorry to read that you were not satisfied with our dinner service. We would be very happy if you could let us know about your dinner preferences before your arrival so that we can make necessary arrangements.

Thank you very much for your loyalty to Hilton Izmir and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

All night noise/loud music from the street below from bar/wedding hall next door. Might as well be a concert in your room. Impossible to sleep. Hotel is nice and staff is great but based on noise I would never stay again and I would advise others not to as well.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonIzmirGM, General Manager at Hilton Izmir, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear y P1752YQjasonk,

I was delighted to learn that you were satisfied with the service from our team members.

Please contact our Guest Relations Manager, Mr. Oguzhan Arslan for your next reservations through +90 232 4976060 so that he can make necessary arrangement for your reservation.

Thank you once again for your comments and looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.