I stayed only for a couple on nights during a business trip but the impression I had was definitely positive. The hotel is well located in the centre of Izmir and near the sea. Rooms are big and quite well equipped. Ask for a room with sea view. Some signs of aging are showing in the bathrooms and on the carpet. I have not tried the gym and the pool but they both look good. The bar/restaurant on the 31st floor has wonderful views! One negative point: 15 euros per day minimum to have internet in the room (9 euros per hour if you don’t buy the full day) is a bit over the top!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the Top of the Town. With 32 floors and sea views on 3 sides, Hilton Izmir is also located just behind the seaside, Pasaport, Konak, The Kordon, Alsancak and Kemeralti. Enjoy the difference at Hilton Izmir. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Izmir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Izmir Hotel Izmir
- Hilton International Izmir
- Izmir Hilton International