All reviews turkey facing the street clock tower within walking distance min walk stayed for one night basmane train station comfortable beds bazaar convenience selcuk seaside
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing hotel with the best ratio between service and price!
The location is super centric and the service is higher than the standards.
We weren't expecting such a nice nest for our Turkish holidays.
Strongly recommended

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2016

* We have found every feature and aspect of the hotel well above our expectations. The friendliness and responsiveness of the staff (reception, bellboys, and the lady at the breakfast restaurant) are especially commendable.

* International Fair Ground, the waterfront promenade, nice restaurants and cafes all are in walking distance. For those who are interested with musical instruments, there are two very professional music stores right across the street.

Room tip: Maybe little bit more noisier but street side is recommended.
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

I was very impressed with The Met Boutique hotel: a good location for a start.
The hotel is small but nicely formed: the rooms are clean and our (a superior one) more on the large side and the shower(head) divine!!!!
Breakfast was perfectly fine but best of all it was the staff: very courteous and always ready to help. They provided us with everything we needed: car rental and restaurant reservations and travelling advice really great guys (and girls).

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

The Met boutique hotel is located quite close to the bus stop and the local railway station. You can take a shuttle from the airport and walk here as well. It will be about 10 mins walk from the station to the hotel. The other end of the hotel leads you toward the boulevard where all the restaurants and bars are lined up. The rooms in the hotel are comfortable and clean. They also have a breakfast buffet which is decent enough.

A good value for money hotel with a good location and good rooms.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2016

I do not believe they know the definition of a boutique hotel.

Service: I traveled to Izmir to visit my customers in Manisa 4 times per year and I always staying at the different hotels. The staff in Met hotel are very need some on-job training, not mentioned that their English level is really hard to communicate. I cannot believe that I even had a fight with them during my stays.

Breakfast - The food and atmosphere is decent but the lady served the breakfast is very nice.

Surrounding: Easy to reach the restaurants and supermarkets. 15 mins to clock tower.

Clean: There were some bad smell in the entry place of my room.

Date of stay: August 2016