All reviews dining table whirlpool bath stayed here for a week hotel is located excellent hotel suite taxi fridge armchairs channels
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Don't late just book believe me it's best of the best in #IZMIR Staff are soooooooo Nice u can't imagine about clean it up very up service
You feel like in your home .
Just give a call to reception desk your order will done in very short time .
For breakfast in the sweet you don't have to go down stairs just order put prefer time and that is all

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Tempo Residence C, Manager at Tempo Residence Comfort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on tripadvisor.com.
We appreciate your positive feedback and deligheted to hear your enjoy your stay with us.
On Behalf of Tempo Residences Comfort, i will pass on your positive comments to all our staff members. They will be delighted, to hear what great impact they made and will continue to uphold the high Standards towards all our Valued guests.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed Here For 10 Days When My friend had cosmetic surgery through Revitalize Turkey, The Hotel Is Outstanding And The Staff And Owner Is Always willing to go the extra mile if you need any help or assistance, nothing is to much trouble.
You arrive as a guest and leave as a friend, can not recommend this hotel enough. 5 ⭐️

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Tempo Residence C, Front Office Manager at Tempo Residence Comfort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

What can I say about this place except I was overwhelmed how clean, spacious and just too perfect for a weekend away! Stayed 5 days and it feels like you’re home away from home except breakfast was serve right in your apartment every morning and the room is clean daily .The place is near everything and very convenient to where you want to go and explore Izmir. I rate this 100% . I am so happy I have the pleasure to have stayed here because I know this place is always fully booked and now I know why. It made me
feel I don’t want to stay in hotels anymore . Thank you Tempo staff, you all made my stay a very pleasurable one. Will definitely look into booking in September

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 December 2017

I'm really happy that I trusted to the reviews and booked this Hotel. I booked a small suite here and they prepared an available large, clean and comfortable suite like huge one bedroom apartment for us. Location is good to visit old part of city. Staff is so nice and polite. There is a bus station close to the hotel if you want to go Otogar.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
MEHMET T, Front Office Manager at Tempo Residence Comfort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Thank you for your good comment . We are so plaesure to service you

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

I found this hotel through Booking.com.
There are lots of things to tell about this hotel,but simply i can say; Huge rooms, fantastic comfort,good service and nice staffes makes your accomodation more relaxible...

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Tempo Residence C, Yönetici at Tempo Residence Comfort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017