See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 February 2017

me & my husband went there last April, room was very small: no space for our bags or to move between the bed & the closet. breakfast was average, personnel not that friendly at all, no matter how much you tried, massage service closes very early evening, we were trying to have massage after finishing our tours but unfortunately they close by 6 or 7pm. the only nice thing is the location between nice green mountains amazing for a walk in the nature.

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed 23 May 2016

The rooms are small old fashioned, the dining experience is awful, food is often cold like a school canteen. I have never stayed in a worse place, its like something out of the 70s
There is no hardly any English spoken or written great if Dutch or German. AVOID AVOID AVOID

Room Tip: Ground floor as opens into gardens
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steve R
Reviewed 19 February 2016

We actually didn't stay at the hotel but went for the thermal magic and used their facilities for the day. The place is quite big and clean with a few nice big pools and a few older ones. The magic lies in the healing waters of this place and there are many different types of pools ranging from cold foot-dip pool (surprized I couldn't see a cold plunge pool) to many steaming hot pools with various water-massage jets. The outdoor heated pool is quite large and has a super feel to it, especially with the view it has of beautiful mountains, compliments of mother nature.

So, the place is for healing and physical therapy so the atmosphere is 'calm'. As with everything else, make sure your company is awesome to get into the jovial mood.

TIPS: Do bring your own 'peshtemal' or towel, as they do not provide any (unless you wish to buy one for 30 TL), or a robe. Bring slippers, make sure they have special suction as the floors are rather slippery for a thermal rehab spa (or anywhere else!!) and the massive slippers they provided (for 2 TL) were equally hazardously huge and just way too uncomfortable to walk in (I have teeny-tiny feet) so I did my always-preferred barefoot thingy and even that was slippery! Or maybe my feet are too smooth?

They have saunas and a steam room, private and public jacuzzis. They also had a crystal room and various other rooms and therapies that did sound pretty awesome but we didn't try those this time. The Turkish bath was also something we missed for this time; always leave something to look forward to, no?

End result: Aches and pain are gone and we are all left like feeling a million dollars physically.

The average rating is because although the day was awesome due to being in company of lovely ladies, I just don't feel honest calling the facilities 'very good' (being a spoilt little Dubai gal) and I couldn't find a 'Good' rating option :-D

Will I do it again? Absolutely!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank BiancaBasak
Reviewed 26 November 2015

This a nice spa hotel at reasonable price in Balcova / Izmir .
Room was nice clean and big . Spa was really nice , breakfast above medium standards .
Maybe I could dive 5/5 if the coffee was of better quality , and definitely if the hotel could be with the choice of sea view ...

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dimitris C
Reviewed 10 September 2015

Nice hotel and a very nice spa and treatment center. They´re thermal water is used in the treatment and the hotel is adjusted for disabled people.
Nice part of the city with Izmir 8 km away and Cezme, a very nice city an hour away with bus.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo