1,071 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

This hotel has nicely decorated lobby. Spa area was well maintained and clean. Pool is small yet very clean and meets with expactations. Food was expensive. Staff in restaurant area was friendly, especially Ismail Bey. There were many missing items in the room including towels. Mini Bar was locked. As hotel was hosting a large number of students, i had to make many calls for our requests.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank maya32
Sheraton Cesme H, Genel Müdür at Sheraton Cesme Hotel Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Dear Guest maya32,
Thank you for taking your precious time to provide us your feedback on tripadvisor.com, after your recent stay at Sheraton Cesme Hotel Resort & SPA. We are pleased with your kind comment for Lobby area and SPA. Please accept our sincere apologies for your dissatisfaction and the inconvenience caused. Rest assured that we shall review your feedback as to continuously improve ourselves. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Clean and warm see. One of the best beach in entire Agean region. Hotel is very well with all facilities. Clean rooms, perfect breakfast, very kind and experienced, smilely personel.
But except taking breath, everything is "extra" for unfair prices. Limited parking slots my effect the quality of your stay.
Bed and breakfast accommodation is better than half board, as you can have better and cheaper alternatives within the town for dinner.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Sheraton Cesme H, Genel Müdür at Sheraton Cesme Hotel Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2016

Dear Mr. Ihsankesmen,
Thank you for taking your precious time to provide us your feedback on tripadvisor.com, after your recent stay at Sheraton Cesme Hotel, Resort & Spa. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed with our breakfast and kind comment on our room is appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Sheraton is not a typical family or all inclusive hotel ...sheraton cesme is a city hotel with a great sea and swimming pool they dont have too much activities for children but beach is great for children ... i have to tell you that restaurants and foods are great ...

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Sheraton Cesme H, Genel Müdür at Sheraton Cesme Hotel Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2016

Dear Mr. Ufuk O, Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay and for making this review! We are very glad that you enjoyed at our restaurant. There is a kids club and mini disco show for children at our hotel. We are looking forward to hosting you again at our hotel. Sincerely, Hakan Oral General Manager

Reviewed 8 August 2016

I have written a review of Sheraton Cesme three years ago in 2013, and I recall that I have mentioned I cannot be fully objective, as they are located in the beach that I was playing as a kid (even before Sheraton was constructed) and it is walking distance to my family and friends. It was and still is a very emotional location for me. I have given 4 (Very Good) rating at that time, and every year I have continued to stay at least once, generally twice, at this hotel, and every year service was worse than the previous year. I have finally decided that this is probably my last visit, and I am very sad about this.

Let me start with a few positives of the hotel;
- Beach is like no other in Turkey, and probably one of the best in the World.
- Good breakfast and food in other restaurants
- Good service at the vale parking

The reasons of my disappointment
- The rooms and general infrastructure are decaying, old. The bathroom in my room was like a public toilet in terms of the marks of the usage, color and the general apperance. The furniture is old.
- Internet is also like in my youth, I have never seen in any place such a slow Internet for the last 15 years. As a SPG member, I am entitled to a free Internet. That was so slow, I have purchased paid internet for 8 Euro/day which is supposed to be Fast Internet according to the hotel. If there was any difference, I have not noticed it. Just to be clear, I am not talking about a slow internet in which you want to stream a movie, but there are few glitches. Do not think about watching anything. I am talking about the internet, where you attempt to open a website of a newspaper, and you go to the bathroom (yes the one described above) and then you come back and see 80% is open and you carefully try to select the next article that you want to read because waiting for each page is killing your nerves. Finally I have decided to go to buy all the newspapers from the shop to avoid this torture. (And they were telling print press is dying, not in Cesme apparently). When I had to reply to my business emails, I simply found a cafe nearby with WiFi, and sat there and worked for a while.
- There is no follow up anymore. I had only one request from Guest Services during my stay of a week. They did not refill the minibar for a few days, probably because we were leaving the room late in the mornings, and one day I called them and asked for refill when we were going to the beach. When we came back in the late afternoon, nobody came and refilled and obviously nobody from the Guest Services bothered to get a feedback if the request is completed. I can imagine the lady in the Guest Services told my request to someone, which told another one, which simply did not do.
- The most interesting thing connected to above happened at the check out. Reception told me that I have to wait until someone goes and counts the minibar to close my account. Apparently, they do not trust my declaration of what I have used in the minibar because I may make a fortune of stealing of mini bottles of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. When I have protested that they already have my credit card and provision, so they can correct any potential errors subsequently, the lady in the reception was not amused at all. In her defense, she did not say anything to me, but because of the apparent hostility she was feeling, her chief took over serving to me and did his best to settle the situation. Well, I have seen this post checkout minibar count approach years ago in ex Soviet countries, but never in Turkey, Europe or USA, and not in the last 5-6 years in any place. (I live in Moscow and travel within Russia and other CIS countries frequently).

Finally, I never consider the prices as an issue to evaluate the hotels, I am fortunate to be able to afford 5 stars and there is a certain expectation for the cost for quality. However, in this case, since the service I have received is so far fetched from the benefits, the concept of "value" has totally been upside down. In plain English, the hotel is very expensive, even for International standards, but does not deliver anything suitable except the beach and the sea, which thank God, they are not in charge of. Actually God delivered those two.

I will continue to go to Cesme and I am so frustrated that I need to find another hotel, and probably will drive to that beach now, rather than walk. I hope there will be a structural and organizational overhaul happens sometime in the near future so I can go back. Until then, hoscakal Sheraton Cesme!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank mkarakas
Sheraton Cesme H, Genel Müdür at Sheraton Cesme Hotel Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2016

Dear Guest mkarakas,
Thank you for taking your precious time to provide us your feedback on tripadvisor.com, after your recent stay at Sheraton Cesme Hotel Resort & SPA. We read with concern that we have disappointed you with our service efficiency, room and internet access. There could be a problem on the internet access caused by our internet provider. However,we will improve our internet service. When you had request to refill in the minibar, minibar attendant went to your room but the DND ( Do not disturb) sign has been on the door. When he went to your room to check the minibar on the following days the DND sign still has been on the door. If the sign is on the door minibar attendant do not enter to the room. Also our hotel will be renovate in the near future. Please accept our sincere apologies for your dissatisfaction and the inconvenience caused. Rest assure that we shall review your feedback as to continuously improve ourselves. Yours sincerely, Hakan Oral General Manager

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I really have no idea why would some people write bad reviews about this property.
All i can say is just ignore the negative reviews and book a room at this hotel. It honestly lived up to its name. Rooms maybe abit on the older side but there is absolutely no issue with anything in the room. I had an issue with the blacony lock and brought it up with the reception before dinner and by the time i got back into the room it was fixed. It has a full functioning Gym and is with the latest equipment out in the market. The breakfast and dinner were phenomenal. Everything was perfect at this hotel, from the staff professionalism to clean and tidy hotel. The beach is the best you can get from Cesme. I really thank the management and the complete Sheraton Team to make it memorable holiday for us. We loved it and will be back for sure.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Sheraton Cesme H, Genel Müdür at Sheraton Cesme Hotel Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Dear Guest aus_traveller_mel ,
Thank you for taking your precious time to provide us your feedback on tripadvisor, after your recent stay at Sheraton Cesme Hotel, Resort & Spa. Me and my team are glad to hear that you loved the service you received during your stay. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon,
Kindest Regards,