I stayed at Elkep Evi for two nights while touring Cappadocia, and highly recommend it. The hotel sits high on a hillside, so the views are amazing. My cave room was charming and very clean, with beautiful Turkish village rugs on the floor, and an arched stone ceiling overhead. Each room is set apart from the others, providing great privacy. I had a private terrace of my own outside my door, with great views of hot air balloons rising over the valley each morning.
The buffet breakfast was excellent, with extensive variety and eggs cooked to order. One additional note: some rooms are accessible by stairs only -- don't expect an elevator!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An excellent Cave hotel in urgups Cavern hill that offers a fabulous atmosphere and a perfectly exotic setting. The bonus here is larger and airier cave rooms, each with a private terrace carved into the nooks of the cliff, and gorgeous view over the cappadocian dreamscape. The wealth of architectural detail and invention draw one in. One ends up falling quite in love with this cave suites hotel. We also have new Cave suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Elkep Evi Cave Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elkep Evi Cave Houses Hotel Urgup
- Elkep Evi Cave Urgup
- Elkep Evi Cave Hotel Cappadocia/Urgup