All reviews this lovely hotel amazing experience balloon ride the owner pigeon valley cave room onder romance tours terrace breakfast cappadocia view
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

The host is sweet and helpful , very courteous
. The room I took was with a hammam cave room type
It’s a bit musty , and the tiny pieces of stone were falling from the ceiling!
The breakfast was a total delight , amazing!
Although the host tried his best I think I overpaid for the room because of its state .
We had to keep the room door open all night because of the mustiness

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
WishCappadocia, Sahibi at Wish Cappadocia, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear our guest,
Thank you for all the compliments about me :) I can assure you that the room you stayed is one of the less humid room in all the cave rooms of Cappadocia.. Most of the cave rooms has a little humidity but our room has the less :)
Nevertheless thank you for your review and staying in our hotel,
Regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We (three friends) had a wonderful time at Wish. Önder and the team were excellent hosts. Wish is more like a BnB experience than a hotel, with Önder ensuring you make the most of your time in the area. He tailored a range of tours, and thought through all the details to make sure it was perfect for us. Our room was spatious with a beautiful view of the Pigeon Valley. Would highly recommend!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
WishCappadocia, Sahibi at Wish Cappadocia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Mr. Daniel and his friends,
We appreciate for your comments. It was a pleasure for us to host you in our hotel. We hope to see you again :)
All the best,

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Well designed boutique hotel with great valley view in the quietest zone of Cappadocia. The owner and the staff were very kind and helpful. Rooms are being cleaned every day. All the equipments being used in hotel are antique and chosen carefully by the owner. You're starting the day with a perfect breakfast (mostly regional tastes and handmade). The terrace is a lovely place to feel the ambiance of Cappadocia with a glass of vine.

The owner also gives perfect tips for your daily activities. You'd better listen to him (as a local) for a great Cappadocia experience.

No worries for car drivers, because there's a lot of parking place near hotel. The area is very safety.

We stayed in queen room. Totally a cave room under ground w/o window. We loved it so much.

Everything was better than I expected during our accomodation. We will definitely come back again to this lovely hotel with our friends...

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
WishCappadocia, Sahibi at Wish Cappadocia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear Mr. Erdem and Mrs. Serhan,
We appreciate for your comments. It was a great pleasure for us to host you in our hotel and meet with you. We hope to see you again soon :)

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Wish Cappadocia will always hold a special place in my heart. On July 13, 2017 my fiance and I got married upon the terrace! Onder (the manager) has become like family to us - he was even a witness for our ceremony! My family spent 6 nights at Wish Cappadocia and I wish we were able to stay longer. Speaking with Onder one night before leaving he told us that he treats Wish as a home and runs Wish like a family. He is totally right! I've traveled many countries and stayed in many amazing hotels but Wish Cappadocia, Onder and the rest of the staff are without a doubt the most authentic and incredible hospitality experience I have had.

The hotel itself is gorgeous - beautiful rooms, clean, spacious, unique, historic, quiet, peaceful, breathtaking views.The breakfast each morning was delicious!! Before visiting Wish ourselves we had read good reviews about the breakfast but now that I have been there myself, I must say the breakfast surpassed all expectations. With all the beauty and amazing food, it is the staff that makes Wish such a gem. Onder and his staff were eager to help us with any and everything we needed during our stay. They went above and beyond to make us comfortable and make us happy. They gave sightseeing advice, called taxis, answered questions, and made my wedding the most beautiful night of my life. Thank you Onder!!!

Do yourself and your family a favor and stay at this beautiful hotel on your next trip to Turkey. I promise you wont be let down. I know that my family plans to return as soon as possible.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
WishCappadocia, Sahibi at Wish Cappadocia, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear Jordan and her lovely family,
It was a great pleasure and unforgettable for us to host you and made your wedding ceremony in our hotel. We hope to see you again as well :)
Onder

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Great friends/family holiday stay. Wish Hotel is very nice decorated, clean and beautiful place. Delicious breakfast with amazing view. Very friendly and helpful staff! Balloon ride very recommended with the best and safe company in Cappadocia. Highly recommended hotel!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
WishCappadocia, Sahibi at Wish Cappadocia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Dear Mrs. Magdalena,