“Wham, bam, thank you Ma’am ”
Review of Elis Turkish Bath

Elis Turkish Bath
Ranked #5 of 5 Spas & Wellness in Goreme
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Paid 145TL for a 1.5 hr package with an extra 20mins massage. I was out in an hour, including dressing and waiting. It was not a special or relaxing experience, rather a ride on a conveyor belt in a factory. The environment was quite noisy with sounds of the spa ladies talking to each other in not so whispered voices as I was foamed and massaged, as well as the telephone ringing. The foam lady got foam in my eyes and the massage lady, who gave me a soft rub for less than my paid extra 20mins, was chewing gum. Try somewhere else!

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"turkish lira"
"dome"

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

€25 for 25 min of Turkish bath. 3 min sauna, 10 min body scrub + massage + bubble bath ( cheap soap).5 min shower, 5 min Jacuzzi, Apple crap + undress / dress and run AWAY!! That was my awful experience at my first Turkish bath.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We paid for the 90 minutes package for the facial, hammam, sauna, jacuzzi, swimming and drinks. We also paid extra for a 30 minute full body massage each so in total 2 hours worth of treatments time.
We were rushed from start to finish and were out in about an hour. No sight of teas or coffees. They would put you in an area and say ‘relax’ and then call you within a couple of minutes. It just all felt really rushed and not the relaxing experience we expected.
The massage was good and probably lasted nearly the 30mins they quoted but everything else wasn’t really up-to scratch.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

We went there as it was the only exclusively turkish bath without being in a hotel in the area. Bad choice. Terrible hygiene, they use the same sponge for everyone, the swimming pool was so dirty noone would even try. On top of that since a group came right after us, it felt they rushed us to be over with before starting the room. Very loud, very noisy, and the women that worked there very unpolite. No. Simply no. The only thing good about it was the traditional feeling of the place.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

This is the worst Turkish bath I could imagine, mainly due to hygiene issues! You have to walk into the changing room in street shoes, flip-flops are not one-time use, who knows how they are cleaned. The brush with which clay mask is applied wasn't cleaned before touching my face - means I could easily get demodex or so on. Swimming pool is full of hair!!! Pillows in hammam are not cleaned, too. "Massage" in hammam has nothing to do with massage, 5 minutes of caressing. At the end - dirty wet deck chairs and tea from plastic cups.
Strictly NOT recommend.