1,506 results
All reviews turkey lovely hotel special thanks balloon ride the hotel staff rooms are large hot air balloon fairy chimneys airport shuttle pigeon valley location was perfect red tour breakfast spread would highly recommend this hotel amazing experience day tour emrah
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Goreme inn is located 5 min walk from bus station. It's a new a hotel, with very good interior design. Rooms are specious and bathrooms too. I think thats a good place for people who are going for tour during the day and coming back by night as there is no activities inside. It's clean and service is trying to help and arrange all outdoor activities you want. One disadvantage is that there is no restaurant so you can eat something during the day. Although you can order some local wine or beer. They are planning to build a swimming pool and open a restaurant later. Wifi is working fine.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms in a basement as in opinion there is no much light, but it depends on taste.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Chrumo
GOREMEINNHOTEL, Genel Müdür at Goreme Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Thank you very much for your review of our property. It was our pleasure to host you, and we are glad to hear you had a comfortable and a memorable stay with us. We hope to host you again as well as your friends and family in the near future.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Many thanks to Samet, Ali and Omar; these young men made our stay very special. We met wonderful people and had such an amazing stay. Everything about this experience was perfect. As everyone else says, it's spacious, well kept, warm staff, clean, comfortable beds and exceptional service. Goreme was a beautiful place with lots to see. Make sure you ask for Samet to be your personal tour guide!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great! This is a new hotel and a must stay if you decide to stay in Goreme!
4  Thank KSquared37

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We book this hotel for two nights to discover the wonderful landscapes of Cappadocia.
The hotel is very well located in the town of Goreme, the room are beautiful, spacious and the view is spectacular.
On top of that, the breakfast is really nice and the staff is friendly, helpful, multilingual and very professional.
I highly recommend this hotel for those who want to have an amazing experience in Cappadocia !

4  Thank HMAUGINO

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I'm really impressed from the time when I arrived the hotel till I left. I received the very warm welcome, the room is huge with very new facilities. The hotel is very well maintained with exceptional service. Onur helped me to arrange my hot air balloon tour the next day. I can't make it without his help. The hotel location is also fantastic, very close to the town centre, with plenty of restaurant and eateries around. Will definitely come back because 1 night is just not enough!. Thanks for the brilliant service.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Shelly Y
GOREMEINNHOTEL, Genel Müdür at Goreme Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Reviewed 24 July 2014

From the moment you walk through the door to till the time you leave, the hotel hosts are all supremely welcoming and friendly.

Could it be too good to be true... No, these guys are for real and they are so helpful it's impressive!!

They aim to make you feel like you're just at home, nothing is too much trouble, from recommending local restaurants to which sites to see. It seems there is nothing they won't do to make you're stay the best it can be.

The hotel is just a couple of years old which is great. It is built within a cave, but also has a very modern and clean feel to it. There is a shopping strip of restaurants, milk bars and souvenirs shops just a couple of minutes walk away, so very convenient if you want a snack or meal.

The rooms were a good size and had everything you'd need/expect from a hotel.

Unfortunately we were only in Goreme one night, but I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a good nights sleep!

5  Thank elskiw